Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
One of the fun games my wife & I like to play is the game of "fidelity" and "violation".
View attachment 5600391
My bride often likes to remind me that our marriage doesn't restrict her from enjoying
sex with other men, a conditional agreement we made when she agreed to marry me.
After ravaging my wife, her current lover will push her wedding ring deep inside her cum-
filled cunt for me to retrieve & clean with my tongue then place back on her finger. I
sometimes wonder if my wife really means it. The feelings I get of fear & jealousy drive
me to continue proving my love to her by doing as she requests.
That ring is so strategically placed. :mstickle:

Once a married man sees a video like this he begins to understand the reasons for his wife's desires to fuck black men.
• Watch as he enters her and pile drives his cock into her so arithmetically. Hubby realizes he can't reproduce his motions.
• Listen & watch as the cuck's wife loudly moans and crosses her toes as the black cock hits all her sensitivities stroke after stroke.
• Watch as the black man approaches his seeding as he begins "deep stroking" her pussy. Hubby knows that black cock is going where his can't go.
• Watch as her lover slows his pace and pushes his black cock as deeply as possible as he begins to fertilize her insides with his rich, hot seeds.
• Watch as hubby digs at his wife's steaming cunt afterwards to see her steamy, begging cunt produce its seeding & beg for more.
THIS IS WHY many white wives need the services of the black men to help us keep our wives happy .... let's be sure to "Thank Them" each time.

View attachment 5603741View attachment 5603772
This is so true. My wife only enjoy sex with her big dildo these days because it's the only way to have a descend orgasm. Whe openly talk about cuckolding and she admit she would love to be fucked by a man with bigger dick and stamina. She know when the moment is there she shouldn't hesitate and go for it with my blessing.

Back