Regret

It’s bizarre how a married woman could think she could do better than a man that will share her and let her take cock and cum from other guys. Generally females don’t regret the attention and ability to get banged my multiple guys. The problem I’ve seen is greed. Often a Hotwife will not be satisfied to just have a single lover which is all most husbands want.

I don't know how i will fell if my wife will be blacked ( i want to be ) but i didn't tink i i will regret. If you know she love you and you love her a lot way are tou staying in front of her pleasure. There are a lot of ir scene where you can compare with anothers and have an idea how you and a bbc can offering orgasms to your wife and take a decision.
At a moment in your life every woman think how the sex will be with a bbc. We All have a friend who have an ir friendships or we see it in media, internet etc.
If a couple look to an ir scene from that point bought of them will think to this lifestyle ( if you don't think why are you looking and why you search for it ? Just close the tv and that it )
If i will leave my wife to be blacked? YES. Why to stop a pleasure that she want and another man can give her more.

The problem is if she fall.in love and leve you. But as well you can have regrets because you vas agree with this and you need to be responsible with what you have done.

Have anyone regret the lifestyle Husband or wife it’s my seven years into the lifestyle and I am still enjoying it I just wanna know if I’m the wives and husbands what do you think about it so far
Very good question.
We are in the lifestyle since 2010 and we still enjoy it as much as we did since the first day. When we decided to follow the cuckold lifestyle I was 41 and my wife Maria was 40 years old. The only thing we regret for, is not having started at least ten years earlier when we were 30 or even earlier.

Who knows? Let her try to know what she will say...
I let her try. We are at the beginning. We love ir scene ( at the beginning she didn't want to see and she told me she wil never do this ) las t time when we look and i ask her what she is thinking about that bull fucking that pussy she respond with a. That's good. Asking her if she like the that bbc she told me YES.
We are on the right way

You are on the right way. After a while she would like to try it by herself. She just needs a little push from you.
That is true. I don't want to ******* her. Want everything to come from her. Love to link her pussy when she is looking to ir scene. She is very wet and wild. If she is a little bit *******.... Omg....

I never had any regrets and my husband has never mentioned any. Sadly we did observe more than one split by couples in the lifestyle. Ironically many because the male started treating his mate like a whore. Most of them guys who coaxed the female into it but couldn't handle her liking it.
I would advise guys into the fantasy to look very hard at themselves. If your the jealous type keep it a fantasy. If you get bent over a flirt or casual touch her having sex with other men, a powder keg waiting for a match.

I never had any regrets and my husband has never mentioned any. Sadly we did observe more than one split by couples in the lifestyle. Ironically many because the male started treating his mate like a whore. Most of them guys who coaxed the female into it but couldn't handle her liking it.
I would advise guys into the fantasy to look very hard at themselves. If your the jealous type keep it a fantasy. If you get bent over a flirt or casual touch her having sex with other men, a powder keg waiting for a match.
I have no idea why men do that, but I'm not surprised that it leads to a break up.

A guy asks (sometimes pleads) with his wife to do something she my not be interested in. Then when she does, he starts treating her horribly. Totally not surprised that she leaves!

Another example of immaturity I suppose.

I have no idea why men do that, but I'm not surprised that it leads to a break up.

A guy asks (sometimes pleads) with his wife to do something she my not be interested in. Then when she does, he starts treating her horribly. Totally not surprised that she leaves!

Another example of immaturity I suppose.
I can see that. I think that there might be some regrets if people let it get out of hand, and the wife starts liking the bulls more than her husband. BBC can be addicting and sometimes, people let that rush of emotion affect their judgment. But as one poster said, why would any woman complain? The hotwife lifestyle allows women to have their cake and eat it!

It’s bizarre how a married woman could think she could do better than a man that will share her and let her take cock and cum from other guys. Generally females don’t regret the attention and ability to get banged my multiple guys. The problem I’ve seen is greed. Often a Hotwife will not be satisfied to just have a single lover which is all most husbands want.
I think you are correct here. “Greed” comes into it I have heard. The ladies enjoy it and just want more and more and it’s then hard for the husband to put a stop to it, or control it.

I can see that. I think that there might be some regrets if people let it get out of hand, and the wife starts liking the bulls more than her husband. BBC can be addicting and sometimes, people let that rush of emotion affect their judgment. But as one poster said, why would any woman complain? The hotwife lifestyle allows women to have their cake and eat it!
There has to be a reason for the woman to shift her perspective from her husband to her lover. One of the main reasons is what we see here in this form - total lack of respect for the woman, which is especially poignant when she initially 'did it' at his urging. She does what he urged her to do, now she's suddenly a slut and/or whore. What woman would put up with that abuse?

Granted, there are a lot of women who enjoy the terms - in the proper setting (in bed with hubby and having fun) but when it strays into daily lives, then is where the problem arises.

Another reason could be with the guy's reaction. He stops treating her as the most important person in his life, ignoring her wants, needs and desires, potentially going overboard, insisting she spend an increasing amount of time with her lover. After a while, the two men in her life become interchangeable, and at least her lover treats her like a lady...

I've spoken to quite a few women about this issue, and to be sure, I'm only hearing one side of the argument, but by and large, the woman didn't just 'fall in love' with her lover. It was more of the woman running from an abusive or cheating husband. Undoubtably, there are some women who did fall in love with their lovers and ran off with them, I'll never say that this hasn't occurred. But I think that in the multitude of cases, the man, in some way, is largely responsible.

Now, about that slut/whore comment above. Yes, I'm fully aware that a lot (probably the majority) of guys posting those kinds of terms are single, living in the mom's basement, and haven't had a date in over five years. To them, everything is the woman's fault and they vent their frustration in forum's like these.

But there are some husbands who use those terms among friends, in public. We know a couple where this occurs and we strongly suspect she is a victim of both emotional and physical abuse. Myself and another mutual friend are working on prying her away from that bastard, but this has nothing to do with interracial affairs, He's just an ass.

My wife and I have yet to make this all a reality. We both want to give it a try, but she is leading us into it slowly in an effort to ensure we do not have regret or negative feelings from it. We listen to podcasts and talk about what parts we do and don’t like about it all and what we want from this. She is currently flirting back and forth via email with a guy and sending dirty messages and exchanging pictures (no faces). Much of this is done to gauge my response from it and “box checking” so to speak. I think the next step will be in person flirting and maybe a little making out and so on and so on, each step of the way checking to make sure it’s what we each want. I guess all the planning is good right up till that hard cock pops out of the underwear, but that’s what we are doing.
I realized I have a “cuck jar” much like a cuss word jar. If I react negatively to something, I think more time goes into our jar adding to our “departure time” and setting it back. I’m okay with this. I’d rather us both know as much as we can know that we are going to enjoy the situation.

Back