Regret

I've done a lot of research and have heard a lot of responses, all mixed, some say it's the best thing they've ever done, their relationship has never been stronger. Some people say it's gone too far and now they can't go back. Some say it was fine in the beginning but their wife/gf left them to be with the bull and some say it was great and exciting at first but ruined their relationship long term. Some cucks are just numb to it end up just being a friend that they live with, don't have any romantic energy with their partner anymore and just tolerate it. I've heard it's how you begin and take it slowly, make clear boundaries, be assertive as a cuck, yes you might want to be the submissive one in a female led relationship but it takes 2 to be in a relationship and if you're not happy with something you need to make that clear before anything happens, you can't say I don't mind if you take it bareback and then get upset 2 months later and change your mind. I think you need to sit down with your partner be clear with what you both want, what your both into and come to an agreement before anything takes place. Tell me if I'm wrong but that's what I've learnt from other couples.

I've done a lot of research and have heard a lot of responses, all mixed, some say it's the best thing they've ever done, their relationship has never been stronger. Some people say it's gone too far and now they can't go back. Some say it was fine in the beginning but their wife/gf left them to be with the bull and some say it was great and exciting at first but ruined their relationship long term. Some cucks are just numb to it end up just being a friend that they live with, don't have any romantic energy with their partner anymore and just tolerate it. I've heard it's how you begin and take it slowly, make clear boundaries, be assertive as a cuck, yes you might want to be the submissive one in a female led relationship but it takes 2 to be in a relationship and if you're not happy with something you need to make that clear before anything happens, you can't say I don't mind if you take it bareback and then get upset 2 months later and change your mind. I think you need to sit down with your partner be clear with what you both want, what your both into and come to an agreement before anything takes place. Tell me if I'm wrong but that's what I've learnt from other couples.
You are right!

Its hard to regret what's right...granted I lost 2 wives to BBC but I don't regret the losses, I embrace the reasoning behind it...we all entered the lifestyle eyes wide open, weighed the risks, embrace the rewards...in my case those rewards being 5 biracial children from my 2 now ex wives couplings with black men. No, I personally have no regrets...my children do and have done so, but I don't and never will.

My wife and I have yet to make this all a reality. We both want to give it a try, but she is leading us into it slowly in an effort to ensure we do not have regret or negative feelings from it. We listen to podcasts and talk about what parts we do and don’t like about it all and what we want from this. She is currently flirting back and forth via email with a guy and sending dirty messages and exchanging pictures (no faces). Much of this is done to gauge my response from it and “box checking” so to speak. I think the next step will be in person flirting and maybe a little making out and so on and so on, each step of the way checking to make sure it’s what we each want. I guess all the planning is good right up till that hard cock pops out of the underwear, but that’s what we are doing.
I realized I have a “cuck jar” much like a cuss word jar. If I react negatively to something, I think more time goes into our jar adding to our “departure time” and setting it back. I’m okay with this. I’d rather us both know as much as we can know that we are going to enjoy the situation.
It will happen for you guys when it's meant to happen

It will happen for you guys when it's meant to happen
Well as you said, it happened recently and the timing was right, the guy was right. It was great and everything we had hoped it would be and she now wants more and actually I do too. It was with an older white guy who is more endowed that I am and she loved it and I enjoyed watching. We’ve met a nice looking African American gentlemen who she really liked and hope to have a date with him soon. We are both excited.

Well as you said, it happened recently and the timing was right, the guy was right. It was great and everything we had hoped it would be and she now wants more and actually I do too. It was with an older white guy who is more endowed that I am and she loved it and I enjoyed watching. We’ve met a nice looking African American gentlemen who she really liked and hope to have a date with him soon. We are both excited.
So happy for you guys!

Have anyone regret the lifestyle Husband or wife it’s my seven years into the lifestyle and I am still enjoying it I just wanna know if I’m the wives and husbands what do you think about it so far
Just curious, what kind of arrangements with the bulls do the two of you have?
  • is Sharon allowed to overnight travel with the bulls?
  • does Dav stay in the room while they have sex?
  • is Dav subservient to Sharon's bulls?
  • does Dav leave them and retreat to spare guest room when bull stays over?
  • bareback? or with condoms?
  • does Sharon get to be with multiple bulls or just one specific?

My Wife initially loved it. But after our Bull took off, she stopped the lifestyle. That was over 10 years ago now. She won’t even discuss the fun times. She says she regrets doing it. But I have vivid memories of the fun she was having, so I personally think she had grown too attached to him. But she hasn’t admitted that. If she does get too attached, then I am ok with not doing it anymore. It’s not worth losing my Wife over. Just wish she would come clean if that’s the real reason.

My Wife initially loved it. But after our Bull took off, she stopped the lifestyle. That was over 10 years ago now. She won’t even discuss the fun times. She says she regrets doing it. But I have vivid memories of the fun she was having, so I personally think she had grown too attached to him. But she hasn’t admitted that. If she does get too attached, then I am ok with not doing it anymore. It’s not worth losing my Wife over. Just wish she would come clean if that’s the real reason.
Sounds like a broken heart.

My wife regretted one guy. Turned out to be a home wrecker if you get my point. She really loved his cock and I will admit it was big and she really loved it. But there were so many others that tried too, both m&f. Issues like that sorta ruin the fun.

Me, I don’t think it’s regret I think it’s more of a shameful/humiliating/degrading feeling when she has other cocks. The emotions/feelings you get when you watch your wife give a blowjob and they cum, it’s hot but embarrassing if you get my point. It’s great because I know she is really enjoying it, she gets so happy and I’m ok because it makes her happy.

I can fill the void

Back