Question.... Do guys find pregnant white girls hot?

I’ve had 5 ******* total. My husband and I have 2 babies together. 1 and 2. So I was pregnant for a full 2 years basically. Lol
My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?
My husband said that I was sexy when I was pregnant and others would say the same, but I have to say I didn't feel vary sexy at the time.

I’ve had 5 ******* total. My husband and I have 2 babies together. 1 and 2. So I was pregnant for a full 2 years basically. Lol
My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?
Very womanly and appealing🥰

No i don`t if i wanted to fuck a fat bitch i would date a fat bitch.

Mein Weib ist klein u.Dick!!Titten u.Arsch eher normal!! Aber ihr Bauch wie eine Schwangere.Gibt viele Männer sterben auf ihre Trommel abfahren.Ich kann SIE nur von hinten vorbesamen WENN SIE es will.Von vorne komme ich nicht in ihr Loch.Ihr Bauch zu Dick,mein Ding zu klein dafür!!
Als wir noch in Urlaub flogen,zog Sie auch Bikini an.Da sah man die Blicke der Männer u.Sie hatte oft die Auswahl !!

um yes

No every man….but they do have a name for that fetish.

Back