Question.... Do guys find pregnant white girls hot?

I’ve had 5 ******* total. My husband and I have 2 babies together. 1 and 2. So I was pregnant for a full 2 years basically. Lol
My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?
Yes, Pregnant women are damn hot n sexy !! and is so hot to FUCK :sex: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :sex:

I’ve had 5 ******* total. My husband and I have 2 babies together. 1 and 2. So I was pregnant for a full 2 years basically. Lol
My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?
All I can speak of is when my ex was pregnant. Her sex drive shot up drastically and to me she seemed "ripe" for lack of a better word. Pussy felt hotter and like I said her sex drive was up and whats a guy gonna do. Ya bite the bullet, climb on, and ride it like ya stole it lol

My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?Do the other three?9

So the other three?

Yessss

Absolutely! Pregnant pussy has always been some of the best pussy I ever been in! I as well have a breeding fetish, so I really love trying to get a gal pregnant myself!

I have always had a appetite for a pregnant sexy woman. It could be the fact of brining life into the world is amazing or the fact with their raging hormones they have a great need to be fucked. My first pregnant woman was a friend who was in the lifestyle who was in her 7-8 month and wanted a stiff cock after being on hiatus from due to being pregnant and thought no one would of been interested. Complimented her on the way she was looking and she was stunned to see she still had it going on. Well as you can imagine the convo went further and she was more than happy to leave her panties on the floor.

Back