PUSHY MEN

Like in Friends right after Ross tried to kiss Monica's gorgeous female cousin on the sofa and it didn't go as planned - Ross: (in his head) Say something clever! (Pause.) Okay, doesn’t have to be clever, it just has to be words. Say some words. (Pause) Any words will do. (Pause) Oh my God! This is the longest that anyone has not talked ever! (Pause) There is nothing you can say to make this worse!! So just say something!! (Pause.) (To her) I-I, I uh haven’t had sex in a very long time. (She leaves.) (In his head) Yeah, you really shouldn’t have said anything.

Last edited:
Well most men like my self like to get straight to the point especially If your looking for sex (A fuck buddy) I'm not going to sit up here and give you my attention and text for days, weeks or months just so you can feel comfortable to have sex, just no. If we find each other attractive cool , lets me up IN PERSON in a public place and vibe and take it from there. And if she declines koo I'm deleting her and moving on lol , I don't have time to be dealing with females that are scared or have a low interest level. Only men who are Simps do and deal with that. And like i stated early if you are scared to hook up from men online then meet men in person. it's that simple lol.
Good luck with that... DEUCE ✌

Well most men like my self like to get straight to the point especially If your looking for sex (A fuck buddy) I'm not going to sit up here and give you my attention and text for days, weeks or months just so you can feel comfortable to have sex, just no. If we find each other attractive cool , lets me up IN PERSON in a public place and vibe and take it from there. And if she declines koo I'm deleting her and moving on lol , I don't have time to be dealing with females that are scared or have a low interest level. Only men who are Simps do and deal with that. And like i stated early if you are scared to hook up from men online then meet men in person. it's that simple lol.
A fuck buddy means more than just random sex. It means you actually have to establish some sort of connection and friendship.. If it's too much to ask for you to put forth some effort in the beginning stages, I think that's pretty indicative of the effort I can expect in the bedroom and therefor not interested.

Everyone is entitled to do things their own way but calling other men simps for being patient and respectful is some high key bullshit.

Women get attacked, raped and killed meeting men online. If you're too busy or impatient to be respectful of someone's process maybe YOU shouldn't be meeting women online. It's not about being scared, it's about being smart.

I've been doing the online thing for 12yrs, my process has never steered me wrong.

A fuck buddy means more than just random sex. It means you actually have to establish some sort of connection and friendship.. If it's too much to ask for you to put forth some effort in the beginning stages, I think that's pretty indicative of the effort I can expect in the bedroom and therefor not interested.

Everyone is entitled to do things their own way but calling other men simps for being patient and respectful is some high key bullshit.

Women get attacked, raped and killed meeting men online. If you're too busy or impatient to be respectful of someone's process maybe YOU shouldn't be meeting women online. It's not about being scared, it's about being smart.

I've been doing the online thing for 12yrs, my process has never steered me wrong.
Omg I LOVE YOU. You KNNNOOOOWWW my pain. I just not as good as communicating like you but agree with EVERY THING you say. ❤

Beauty + brains + sex appeal = you’re the real deal 👍🏾🥰😍🔥💯

I will reveal a tiny bit of my self. I am a VERY WELL experienced submissive. I am not a masochist, I am not a free for all. I am a submissive meaning I choose who to submit to. Genuine ALPHA males that are experienced Doms (not just boys using their big man voice) know how to get a true submissive to submit. They get into my mind, they seduce me mentally first and ultimately manipulate me into wanting to give them everything.

Your statement just proves you have no clue. You are what we true submissive call a BETA male. No imagination, no intellect, no effort... you just want something quick and dirty. How embarrassing for you and for anyone on here who agrees to meet up with you.

I'm stay loyal to the ALPHAS you recognize as "simps" through your low intellect and inability to create rapport, inability to seduce, inability to arouse, all the fun stuff about sexual endeavors

I will reveal a tiny bit of my self. I am a VERY WELL experienced submissive. I am not a masochist, I am not a free for all. I am a submissive meaning I choose who to submit to. Genuine ALPHA males that are experienced Doms (not just boys using their big man voice) know how to get a true submissive to submit. They get into my mind, they seduce me mentally first and ultimately manipulate me into wanting to give them everything.

Your statement just proves you have no clue. You are what we true submissive call a BETA male. No imagination, no intellect, no effort... you just want something quick and dirty. How embarrassing for you and for anyone on here who agrees to meet up with you.

I'm stay loyal to the ALPHAS you recognize as "simps" through your low intellect and inability to create rapport, inability to seduce, inability to arouse, all the fun stuff about sexual endeavors
Girl, you're a toughie too. Keep this energy and don't settle for anything less.

I don't buy the alpha/beta angle personally but I respect the energy 110% - keep that upper lip stiff and take no *******.

"Women get attacked, raped and killed meeting men online" You can Miss with that bullshit its 2020 & females are out here giving up that ass like hot cakes left and right every day. Now I don't advocate ******* at all , Only bitch ass dudes do ******* like that. I'm speaking for the Red pilled guys , them men who know what they want and make ******* happen. If your a guy that's spending all of this time texting a chick for days to weeks or months JUST to fuck then yes you are a simp. Lastly I don't message women , they message me. If your scared koo , I'm moving on lol.

Last edited:
I am not sure if it is proper ediquite or not to be pushy. I feel it is not... I understand why this site exist and clearly everyone is at different level.

I hate rushing into anything. I get so many guys telling me RIGHT AWAY "let's meet". And I feel pressured and I don't like it. That is how bad things happen to women. Its SCARY to just chat online and meet them as FAST AS POSSIBLE.

And when you try to avoid the conversation going into this pressure, they accuse you of being a waste of time, not serious, fake, blah blah blah.

Is it wrong that I am careful? Are we really expected to just MEET UP with every guy who sends us a message? He could have STD's, he could be a psycho, he could be catfishing, WHO KNOWS.

I feel proper ediquite is to wait for the lady or couple invite the bull. Let us make the move when we feel comfortable. Being pushy is CREEPY
Absolutely!

I'm 29. Don't even try it lol. If you disagree with what i am saying that's cool. But I'm just throwing me 2 cents.
I'll try whatever I want, there is no reality in which I take orders from little boys lol

You're not offering an opinion you're dragging other people for doing things a different way. The hissy fit "my way is the only way" attitude is classic 20something, so is the use of silly buzzwords like redpill and simp. You still have a metric fuck ton of growing up to do.

Grown ass men know how to handle their interactions with respect and tact. Hopefully you learn the same eventually.

Back