Staged meeting

My wife does all the planning. I k ow where she is all the time. With that said, she may be cheating on my besides having a bull but I know she is careful and I trust her to be safe. I full support her and love her.

My wife does all the planning. I k ow where she is all the time. With that said, she may be cheating on my besides having a bull but I know she is careful and I trust her to be safe. I full support her and love her.
Then why does anything have to be staged?

Question....

Has anyone staged a meet up?

Like this is almost a weird request....

Meet me at Home Depot. I loved being groped! And depending on how our session I may be able to play.

No feeling to secure about THIS has some catch a predator vibes.... And I just not feeling it.
Its A Trap GIF

Question....

Has anyone staged a meet up?

Like this is almost a weird request....

Meet me at Home Depot. I loved being groped! And depending on how our session I may be able to play.

No feeling to secure about THIS has some catch a predator vibes.... And I just not feeling it.
Using your brain that is an easy decision but did the woman’s looks make it a hard decision? I have been outside my body yelling at my penis for decisions I let it help me make when I was younger.

Back