Public BBC love

I'm very friendly, with men and women, but don't openly flirt and we never purposely flirted with the intentions of it going further. What has been almost shocking to me is that - since I was seduced around 15 years ago - black men almost seem to sense that. Almost immediately following the end of my first affair with Byron, black men would just walk up and start openly flirting and making suggestive comments and outright asking if I wanted to come home with them, sometimes. Tom would be standing right there!!! The brazen boldness turned me on, but I have still never had sex with a stranger. What I really like is being seduced. All women do. If you men have read this far, please take the time to make your woman know that you think she is worth the effort of taking your time to seduce her. I guarantee you the sex will be MUCH better when she has developed an emotional connection with you.101_0996.jpg

When it has and does happen to us, it’s always fantastic and makes proud as could be. Has to be the right kinda place with the right kinda crowd in order to get the attention I enjoy, and one that stood out was the garden bar area at a club in Hollywood Florida, no kiddies around, I sat my girl next to a solo black guy while I sat on the other side. I smiled and nodded and then him talk to her , laugh, etc, and then I got up to use restroom ie to leave them alone. Got back, he was fingering her while a couple other black guys watched. I sat down and let them enjoy the show.
We’ve been to that bar on Hollywood circle.

Back