Possibilities are endless (cuckold/Hotwife venues) for REAL cuckold couples.

bmorgan127

Male
Real Person
Hotwives and Cuckold Husbands,
I know a lot of you attend regular parties and functions such as Splash Mocha and others….but let me ask this question. Can you really be your “true” selves at these events? For those who know what I’m talking about, please listen. In the very near future, an event will be held where “real” Hotwife/Cuckold couples as well as “true” Bulls can meet, greet, and explore their inner desires and sexual fantasies without being judged by others. Hotwives how would you like to see your cuckold husband walk around (naked) in a cock cage being led by you all weekend….and cucks would you be happy to be able to perform “clean up” duties to not only your wife but to some strong manly BBC Bull also? Do I need to go further people? An event where NO one judges you and EVERYONE ( couple and Bull) are on the same page with their eroticism and sexuality. Please respond and reach out if you’d be interested in attending an event like this. I’ve only scratched the surface, friends, believe me. You can contact me on this site. My profile is: bmorgan127

Can’t wait to hear back and get your feedback and response. To my real Cuckold couples out there “Let’s Play” and more information given out when contacted.

Attachments

• IMG_0703.jpeg
    IMG_0703.jpeg
    892.9 KB · Views: 127
I know a lot of you attend regular parties and functions such as Splash Mocha and others….but let me ask this question. Can you really be your “true” selves at these events? For those who know what I’m talking about, please listen. In the very near future, an event will be held where “real” Hotwife/Cuckold couples as well as “true” Bulls can meet, greet, and explore their inner desires and sexual fantasies without being judged by others. Hotwives how would you like to see your cuckold husband walk around (naked) in a cock cage being led by you all weekend….and cucks would you be happy to be able to perform “clean up” duties to not only your wife but to some strong manly BBC Bull also? Do I need to go further people? An event where NO one judges you and EVERYONE ( couple and Bull) are on the same page with their eroticism and sexuality. Please respond and reach out if you’d be interested in attending an event like this. I’ve only scratched the surface, friends, believe me. You can contact me on this site. My profile is: bmorgan127

Can’t wait to hear back and get your feedback and response. To my real Cuckold couples out there “Let’s Play” and more information given out when contacted.
@bmorgan127 If I may weigh in on this:

Here’s a message to all the Cuckold couples who have completed incorporated this dynamic into their everyday lives…a true, bonafide Bull is in place in your relationship to help you become completely and totally FREE and to help you truly embrace and express all of your kinky, wanton desires. We WANT YOU TO BE YOURSELVES when you are spending quality time with us. Two important ingredients to the Bull/Cuck Couple dynamic is security and trust…for all involved. As a Cuckold couple, it can be extremely difficult when you want to be able to completely be yourselves in a safe, non-judgmental, relaxed space with others of a similar ilk and you can’t. Trust when I say that there are others like you that feel the same way. Those are members of your tribe and the more connections you make with couples that share the same kinks and desires, you may begin to feel more empowered and really begin to lean into yourselves once you’re in those aforementioned spaces and scenarios.

i like this

Back