The Great Cuckold Project

How to get wife.committed and not scared?
Can you explain the situation a little more

1) how long have you been married?
2) does she know you want to be a cuckold?
3) how often do you have sex?
4) have you tried any other sexual fantasies so far?

hello I am a wannabe cuck into the lifestyle and would like to learn more about the great cuckold project. is there a link?
Yes, one of my cuckolds @Neilson hopefully will email you soon
but maybe one of the guys that already got the link can PM you and give it to you

where are you located?

Yes Sir, thank you Sir. cuck slave is located in the DC area but is always willing to travel or relocate for the right people.
Oh terrific
I used to train a slut slave in DC. Actually they were in Arlington, VA to be exact.

Have you been to Phx before?

crawl back in my hole ??? Waow, how elegant !! this confirms what I thought !!
dont be nervous, I m not insulting you at all
and I m having REAL fun, with my REAL wife !! I certainly do no want to ruin anything for anyone
to each his own

and I m having REAL fun, with my REAL wife !! I certainly do no want to ruin anything for anyone
to each his own
Yes, crawl back in your hole
Its late in the US, which means you have nothing better to do than be negative

So go away please!! This is a positive thread, providing help and support to people. If you dont want to be supportive, go bother someone else.

to each his own
And hilarious

"your having fun with your real wife?" while you're posting online?? RIGGHT!!!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

no offense, but go crawl back into your hole!!

I am 100% real, don't know who the heck you are - and this project is the REAL DEAL

Just because you aren't having fun, doesnt mean you should ruin it for everyone else.
Again! One of these people totally unsupportive and demeaning!
Why do people do this!?
If you're not supporting the thread and it's not hurting you...leave!

It's obviously not for everyone. We get it

Go away please

about 25 years ago. more than willing to go back. are you looking for single sub cucks Sir. trying to find his qos femdom wife
Yes, I do like single cuckolds, who know their place and are willing to serve.

I have a training program for single men - that can actually help them meet more women, but the key is to find the right connection. Unfortunately from what I see, most single cuckolds think they can only go on vanilla dates and they will find the right situation. But women need to know things right from the beginning, so they can get to know you - but also realize that they will not be getting sex from you.

Cuckolds dont seem to understand that cuckolding sounds like a bait and switch to women if they dont explain things from the beginning. So I teach single cuckolds how to have those conversations.

Back