Politics, Politics, Politics

I hear Biden is using the same line now about keeping your insurance.
Yep, there's a link to a video where you can hear Biden say it in my post 15286. It's the new Democrap slogan....You've heard it before, but we mean it THIS time!

And the useful idiots nod vigorously and grab for that carrot.

Last edited:
Yep, there's a link to a video where you can hear Biden say it in my post 15286. It's the new Democrap slogan....You've heard it before, but we mean it THIS time!

And the useful idiots nod vigorously and grab for that carrot.

you mean like the republican health care we have heard about for 10 years now......only now it will be "rump care"...next election!

“Useful” as they illustrate that they’re idiots - I get it.

speaking of idiots...you have gone out of your way to show us your "smarts"

Mmmm isn't that more name calling you like to say the left does all the time....but for a republican just more double standards.....you guys like to show your ass a lot!...and apparently your thought come from there also

No just sick of one sided ******* slinging
and sick of your perpetual WHINING!!!!!!!

we just pass on the whinning we get from the white house and those on the right aiding in the cover up either intentionally or through stupidity
as for you go someplace and get some care....would love to tell you where to go

Wrong just your union propaganda

I have voted republican on a few occasions...I try to vote the person...I voted for Brandstat (R) in Iowa several times...a decent republican not many of those around anymore

you need to take a look at your history......during the civil war and after the right was the defender of the people of the country..law and order....the poor.....the left wanted the slaves and etc......after the war the left saw they could not win an election and changed to the same philosophies as the right...for several years there was no difference between the 2 parties......along comes the industrial revolution and the start of the republican greed...and it ha progressed every since

Last edited:
I have voted republican on a few occasions...I try to vote the person...I voted for Brandstat (R) in Iowa several times...a decent republican not many of those around anymore

you need to take a look at your history......during the civil war and after the right was the defender of the people of the country..law and order....the poor.....the left wanted the slaves and etc......after the war the left saw they could not win an election and changed to the same philosophies as the right...for several years there was no difference between the 2 parties......along comes the industrial revolution and the start of the republican greed...and it ha progressed every since
are you reading right from pamphlet

Back