Politics, Politics, Politics

And neither has any president before him and any president after - so whats your point? Since you know all about the US, tell me whats different between now and 40 years ago? Other than the bigotry wedge that the left keeps hammering in, has anything really changed? Poverty hasn't substantially decreased or increased ( except in democratically controlled cities like LA), The middle class still struggles, Unemployment predictably fluctuates, and the top 1% remains in control. Until we get rid of the party line mentality, the left will continue to dangle those carrots and the right will continue to cater to the rich.
This a joke post, right? It is comedy gold.

Think the only thing here that is a joke is you. More empty words without any back up. Same question - Besides attitudes, what has changed?

You are hilarious. Look, if you think nothing has changed in 40 years, me writing you a book about all the changes won't get your head out of the sand. Do your own research. Pick an area and fire up the old google machine.

That's the expected response - I don't need to search, I've lived it.
You could just say you don't know.
Because you living it (anecdotal evidence at its best) means nothing at all. I could write you that book, but you wouldn't believe it anyway. Why waste my time?

"I don't need to search...". Spoken like a true intellectual giant.

5yq5e1t.jpg

Republicans in Washington don't want to KNOW what's in the Mueller Report, as it wouldn't matter to them anyway. They'll still protect Trump even if its proven he was involved with Epstein the "molester report".

They could care LESS how Trump impacts the voters and country. They're trying to SAVE their party, now!

Republicans in Washington don't want to KNOW what's in the Mueller Report, as it wouldn't matter to them anyway. They'll still protect Trump even if its proven he was involved with Epstein the "molester report".

They could care LESS how Trump impacts the voters and country. They're trying to SAVE their party, now!
excellent example of the media bias. The article list 2 democraps and 2 republicans who say they haven't read the entire report.....but for a title they say "Republican lawmakers on why they haven't read Mueller report: 'Tedious' and 'what's the point?'" And the useful idiots dutifully parrot based on the headline.

Back