Politics in 2022

ignore him....he thinks there is an arms fairy that hands out money for secret weapons....and he thinks raising the minimum wage will cause inflation...…..has very little knowledge of the world around him and unwilling to learn
I never said
you have made the same statements repeatedly which have no bearing on the subject...as for your other questions you have varied from the topic several times.....see obtuse
I believe my questions were quite clear. Lol are you telling people to ignore me? Why are you so determined to shut down opposing views? I thought you had confidence in your beliefs.

Mmmm cool down we are just talking remember?....are you losing control?
You have some
again...a more than a little obtuse now....I was telling you to ignore him....have nothing against opposing views....as long as they come around to my way of thinking
So comply or be attacked? Do you even read what you post? Not everyone is going to come around to your way of thinking. I hope you are being sarcastic lol.

no it doesn't but you have jumped all over the place moving away from the gun conversation several times......and you only have one point to answer with and it doesn't apply to the problem at hand....and fail to see or realize that....again obtuse is they key part of your conversation
Why? Because I disagree with you? Who exactly are you? Lol

Assault rifles are becoming mass shooters’ weapon of ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/12/the-gun-used-in-the-orlando...
Jun 12, 2016 · Last night in Orlando, a man armed with an assault-style rifle killed at least 50 people and wounded 53 others in a crowded nightclub. Six months ago, in San Bernardino, Calif., a man and woman armed with assault-style rifles killed 14 people and wounded 20 others at a holiday party.

Thousands Of Americans Are Gunned Down Each Year, But Few ...
assault-weapons-deaths_n_5763109de4b015db1bc8c123
Jun 17, 2016 · At least 84 people have been killed and 119 have been injured so far this year in 86 shooting incidents involving assault-style rifles, according to data compiled by the Gun Violence Archive, a not-for-profit corporation that tracks gun violence. Those numbers include the casualties at Pulse nightclub over the weekend.
  • Author: Nick Wing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/12/the-gun-used-in-the-orlando...
Jun 12, 2016 · Last night in Orlando, a man armed with an assault-style rifle killed at least 50 people and wounded 53 others in a crowded nightclub. Six months ago, in San Bernardino, Calif., a man and woman armed with assault-style rifles killed 14 people and wounded 20 others at a holiday party.

Jun 17, 2016 · At least 84 people have been killed and 119 have been injured so far this year in 86 shooting incidents involving assault-style rifles, according to data compiled by the Gun Violence Archive, a not-for-profit corporation that tracks gun violence. Those numbers include the casualties at Pulse nightclub over the weekend.
take those away it will be another method

WaPo and HuffPo? Are you even trying? Lol
don't try to promote your self......a lot of people disagree with me.....but that doesn't make them smart or factual.....some are....but like you…...no you just want to argue as your conversation shows...all over the place on a variety of topics
But you never told me how more gun laws will deter criminals. How?

don't try to promote your self......a lot of people disagree with me.....but that doesn't make them smart or factual.....some are....but like you…...no you just want to argue as your conversation shows...all over the place on a variety of topics
You're not exactly factual yourself amigo.

Back