Politics in 2022

Don’t believe Winchester and Remington is made anywhere but the good ole USA - there are a few more USA ammo manufacturers - I have some Russian 7.62 I bought in bulk but everything else is American made and I try to buy American whenever I can no matter what I’m buying - everyone should.
I think 17 manufacturers

Don’t believe Winchester and Remington is made anywhere but the good ole USA - there are a few more USA ammo manufacturers - I have some Russian 7.62 I bought in bulk but everything else is American made and I try to buy American whenever I can no matter what I’m buying - everyone should.

wrong again Winchester sold their name a long time ago....and everything been made in China since

The 'Gun That Won the West' to Lose Its Made-in-USA Label ...
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2006-jan-23-na-winchester23-story.html
The Winchester brand will continue, but the firearms will be made in Japan and Europe. In New Haven, an old-line industrial city, the main surprise is that the ax didn't fall sooner.
  • Author: Thomas S. Mulligan

yes on Remington firearms

Remington Arms Company, LLC is an American manufacturer of firearms and ammunition. It was founded in 1816 by Eliphalet Remington in Ilion, New York, as E. Remington and Sons. Remington is America's oldest gun maker and is claimed to be America's oldest factory that still makes its original product. Remington is the largest U.S. producer of shotguns and rifles. The company has developed or adopted more cartridges than any other gun maker or ammunition manufacturer in the world. Until 2015…
Remington Arms - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remington_Arms

Videos of China making american ammo

bing.com/videos

china and Russia make alot of the ammo you and I shoot....not all but most....ask your local gun dealer and he can steer you to the right stuff.....you just go into wal mart....Dicks...etc you get some bad stuff...got to know which is which.....I was told the Russian stuff is a little better than the Chinese stuff...but still not the quality of American made......found that out on some .22 caliber pistols I got for the *******....kept jamming up after a while......so asked why...that's when I found out about it

I don't remember the year Winchester was having money problems and sold the name and brand and copyrights....after that Winchester was made all over the world where it was cheap to make.... a few years ago Winchester had regrets and must have got some money...and started buying their name and etc back.....to late...the name has been trashed and take a while to repair it

used to be the name sttod for something...hell look now you can but a Winchester pocket knife for 3 dollars!

I’m not real good at search engines like you are - but - I just Googled “where is Winchester ammo manufactured” and Alton,Illinois came up - no mention of China.

I’m not real good at search engines like you are - but - I just Googled “where is Winchester ammo manufactured” and Alton,Illinois came up - no mention of China.

like I said they are doing what they can to but their name back...a little late as most know the facts now

American made ammunition... | The High Road
https://www.thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/american-made-ammunition.626900
Nov 26, 2011 · Guns4Fun Member. It's said that up to 90% of the stuff produced in China and shipped over here ends up in a landfill within six months! Now think of how that stuff all got made; a collaboration between an American corporation's think-tank and a Chinese manufacturer that together figured a way to milk the dumb American public.

Well according to Google it’s made in Alton,Illinois - checked a few boxes I have - all say USA ??

Well according to Google it’s made in Alton,Illinois - checked a few boxes I have - all say USA ??

didn't read my post on ammo did you?
see post 230 above it will tell you......no guarantee on what you have!
do you think they are going to sell ammo here with a Chinese label?
these rednecks would throw a fit....that's why most have no idea

Isn’t it against the law to mislabel products???
Especially regarding place of manufacture - I would certainly think it is - if true - pisses me off to no end!!!!!!

Deer season for me and the 2 boys I buy a lot of 30-30......and if you click on 30-30 on the site I gave...can't even read the manuf name...but there are several 30-30 brands...Remington and Winchester are 2....was told to buy the Remington and avoid the Winchester....so I do

I went to link - kinda unwieldy - not easy to discern

Isn’t it against the law to mislabel products???
Especially regarding place of manufacture - I would certainly think it is - if true - pisses me off to no end!!!!!!

they can be ...misleading...very misleading in how they label things....it can be an American case.....sent to china for the powder and shell...and be American

just like all these jap cars......says American made......bullshit...jap made and assembled here

damn if that gal was around here now she would be all over us...way off topic

Back