Pimped out

Want to be pimped out by a bull?

• Total voters
A few years ago my wife got pimped out by a man she met when her car broke down. He wasn't a black man but Christian Middle Eastern.
She was driving on a country road She walked in and an older but very fit looking Middle Easter guy answered the door. She told him what had happened and asked if she could use his phone. She told him she needed to be somewhere and hoped I could pick her up on time and she didn't want to risk waiting for road service.
He insisted on taking her to where she needed to go. It was at least 45 minutes away and also told her that his ******* that was visiting him would wait at her car for roadside assistance to arrive.
About a week later she decided to go back to the house and thank him for helping her in her hour of need.
He answered the door again and invited her in and asked her if she'd join him with a *******.
She said that she found him very attractive and seemed very confident.
After a couple of drinks she got up to leave and gave him a cuddle and a kiss. She said he kissed her on the lips and she felt a rush of lust.
She doesn't know how he did it but next thing she knew, her tits were out and he was sucking them.
He took her hand and put it on his cock that he had already got out.
She said it was hard, thick and huge. Before long he had her on a bed and was fucking her.
He asked if she could visit regular, whenever she wanted to.
After a few visits he asked her if she could do with some extra cash. Couldn't we all she said. Well I definitely get the feeling you really like to fuck and I'm have a few guys over for a party on Saturday night and I was wondering if you'd like to be the fuck meat. It will make you about $3000.
At first she was a bit stunned but the more she thought about it, the hotter it seemed. And she has had quite a few cocks through and a few gangbangs so she thought why not.
She asked me what I thought about it and my only concern was her safety. She told me that she trusted Michael and she was sure she'd be ok. So I said, go for it girl.
She wrote what happened this night
I arrived at the house on the evening of the party and was given a short body hugging dress that I was to wear with no underwear.
There was another girl wearing a very short skirt, socks, high heel shoes and nothing else. She was there to provide drinks and small food items.
Next to the main party room there was a bed room.
There was about 25 men present and about 10 wives and girlfriends.
About ten minutes after the party started the first guy came up to me and just grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.
I removed my dress and laid down and he spread my legs and started to fuck me. After he pumped me for about ten minutes I felt his cum squirt inside me.
As soon as he got off another cock slid into me. I must admit, these Middle Eastern guys usually have big thick cocks. He also fucked me for about 10 minutes and again as soon as he got off another cock slid in but this time another guy put his cock in my mouth and took his turn in my pussy when it was vacant.
For about an hour and a half I had my mouth and pussy continuously fucked. Most cum in my pussy, some cum in my mouth and the occasional one pulled himsel off and dumped on my tits.
I finally got the chance to get up, go to the toilet and go and have a ******* or two.
It didn't take long before a guy bent me over a table, lifted my dress onto my back and started fucking me in the party room.
As before as soon as one guy blew his load, another guy shoved his cock in. And it wasnt long before I had a cock in my mouth as well. I was amazed that the ladies there seemed to be loving the show.
About midnight the party finally started to wind down. I'm sure I fucked most if not all of the guys that was there, some of them more than once. I doubt if there was any cum left in any of the guys balls. There was a hude wet spot under the table I leaned against when I didn't have some guys groin to lean against and the bed was saturated.
Michael took me up to his bedroom to fuck me before I showered and went to bed. I was too ******* and too beaten and battered to go home.
In the morning after a very good breakfast Michael thanked me, gave me $5000 and I headed home to show Paul my sore but well satisfied body and of course the $$$ I made.
He asked me if I'd do it again, "Fuck Yeah", I do that for free.
And I did it another 2 times and continued to fuck Michael for another year or 2 before medical issues made him retire.
I still get the ocassional "how are you" phone call from him.
Wild, but nothing wrong.....

Back