% of White Women who have been blacked?

i think maybe as much as 60% these days.
now, i'd say the number that will acknowledge it is prolly below 30%.
but then again women that admit to cheating
...or being poly
...or are promiscuous is usually about a third of those that have actually done such too!

I say 90% there all doing it
Id say your living in fantasy land

According to the 2019 census
there are just over 236 million white women in the USA
there are approximately 21 million black males
At your 90% statement every black guy should have nine and a half million females competing for his cock
If any black male reading this took what you say seriously how frustrated is he going to be Even the oldest stud on this forum would feel
cheated or short changed i guarantee he hasn't had his nine and a half million.
The truth is those women who do are a select group.

At your 90% statement every black guy should have nine and a half million females competing for his cock
If any black male reading this took what you say seriously how frustrated is he going to be Even the oldest stud on this forum would feel
I tried to explain that in layman terms based on racial issues and our society as a whole, but some don't get logic. No way is it 90%.

236m x0.9 (90%) = 212.4m / 21m = 10.114
so it would actually be a 10.1 : 1 ratio.
still, the question was being blacked (once)
...not exclusively blacked.
personally i'd suspect the true number is likely over 50% for having been once.
it could even approach 60%!
...just not that for exclusive.
i'd say exclusive is probably well under 15%, if not even under 10%!

Till 1967, forty-one states had miscegenation statutes baring marriage between black and white. Sometimes the interracial relationship was treated as a felony. In 1967, 3% of all new marriages were interracial. By 2015 the number had risen to 17%. Today, more than 60% of white women admit to sleeping with a black man at least once.

I think theirs a large percentage that have and the vast majority want to, with varying degrees of honesty about it, but they say 'Once you go black you don't go back' for a reason. Retention rates are high and with more and more cucks encouraging their wives and girlfriends I suspect the BBC Only lifestyle will become a new norm, as it should be.

Till 1967, forty-one states had miscegenation statutes baring marriage between black and white. Sometimes the interracial relationship was treated as a felony. In 1967, 3% of all new marriages were interracial. By 2015 the number had risen to 17%. Today, more than 60% of white women admit to sleeping with a black man at least once.
That's interesting and sounds accurate by my estimations, but can you cite sources? I'd love to do more research.

I think theirs a large percentage that have and the vast majority want to, with varying degrees of honesty about it, but they say 'Once you go black you don't go back' for a reason. Retention rates are high and with more and more cucks encouraging their wives and girlfriends I suspect the BBC Only lifestyle will become a new norm, as it should be.
The sources are Atlantic, GOOGLE and other.

Back