% of White Women who have been blacked?

I suppose it depends on the level of blacked, in a way.
Anal: probably a very small number
Full sex: larger proportion.
Dry humping: larger.
Blow job: probably similar to dry humping.
Kissing/cuddling: larger.
Dating/chatting: larger.
Thinking about: honestly I think the vast majority of women will have though/fantasised about black guys and fucking. And probably 100% of women who don't get off from intercourse with their hubby/bf have fantasised about black men fucking them.

I dot have any ideas on percentages, only the last one.

For years and years I said that if a woman is put in the right situation she will spread her legs for a black man.
I never thought my wife would do it but when she did she loved it. She spent seven years having sex with nearly every black guy that asked. She evened moved in with one of her black boyfriends for 29 months before she moved back with me. She said she spent over 800 days with Jamal and she can't remember more than 4 or 5 that she didn't get a black cock. She said several days she had way more than one black cock.

It's definitely not 90%. That's ridiculous. That would mean racism doesn't exist anymore, lol. If that were the case you'd even see more white women dating black men in southern towns, but many are conditioned by racial peer pressure. It's pretty low in regards to them actually having sex with black men. Looking at the total population and ratio, its 20% and below that actually have sex with black men. But thousands of white women are having sex with black men nonetheless.

Last edited:
It's definitely not 90%. That's ridiculous. If that were the case you'd even see more white women dating black men in southern towns, but many are conditioned by racial peer pressure. It's pretty low in regards to them actually having sex with black men. Looking at the total population and ratio, its 20% and below that actually have sex with black men. But thousands of white women are having sex with black men nonetheless.
20% in the 80's

For years and years I said that if a woman is put in the right situation she will spread her legs for a black man.
I never thought my wife would do it but when she did she loved it. She spent seven years having sex with nearly every black guy that asked. She evened moved in with one of her black boyfriends for 29 months before she moved back with me. She said she spent over 800 days with Jamal and she can't remember more than 4 or 5 that she didn't get a black cock. She said several days she had way more than one black cock.

Sounds so hot, you must have cum when she told you that?

20% in the 80's
Nah WAY lower in the 80s man. People were more hateful back then of BM with WW. I've had relationships with white women for over 20 years now. Think fellow. If 90% of white women dated/had sex with black men there wouldn't even be racism anymore. Black men wouldn't be feared by society as a whole. Black men would be in charge.

Last edited:
Back