Research 2: white men who submit to black men or black men who submit to white

Wow you did the glory hole thing. I went to a book store where they had the little booths that you could watch a movie. I went in and sat down and as soon as I did a dick came through hole in the wall. I chickened out that time. I like to be dominated I had a gay black master for 8 months and he roughed me up all the time and in front of a few of his friends, any time ,when ever he felt like it. He’d say who owns your ass and I say you do Master , in front of his friends they loved hearing me say it and so did I. I would do anything for him and I did nothing was off limits . He shared me with one of his friend Akeem a couple times. I was 17 and my Master was in his 40’s I believe. After 8 months he broke up with me, I took it hard I was in love with him. This was a wonderful Master I was in a daze when I think back it was like he hypnotized me or something. My mind was blank its like he quieted my thoughts and replaced them with obedience. It made me feel so good to obey him and his cock was so beautiful I needed him so badly but he turned his back on me in the end.
Love being seen by other men as a submissive cum hungry bottom

Wow you did the glory hole thing. I went to a book store where they had the little booths that you could watch a movie. I went in and sat down and as soon as I did a dick came through hole in the wall. I chickened out that time. I like to be dominated I had a gay black master for 8 months and he roughed me up all the time and in front of a few of his friends, any time ,when ever he felt like it. He’d say who owns your ass and I say you do Master , in front of his friends they loved hearing me say it and so did I. I would do anything for him and I did nothing was off limits . He shared me with one of his friend Akeem a couple times. I was 17 and my Master was in his 40’s I believe. After 8 months he broke up with me, I took it hard I was in love with him. This was a wonderful Master I was in a daze when I think back it was like he hypnotized me or something. My mind was blank its like he quieted my thoughts and replaced them with obedience. It made me feel so good to obey him and his cock was so beautiful I needed him so badly but he turned his back on me in the end.
Another person confusing abuse with love.

Love being seen by other men as a submissive cum hungry bottom
I know I love that too, I get a lot of people saying on this site I’m confusing love with abuse but they don’t understand I’m a masochist I love to be dominated by women and men, I particularly like to be submissive to black men I can’t help it, my wife openly goes with black men and she dominates the hell out of me it turns her on she whips my ass or he does her lover and they fuck and I get to do clean up , it seems like abuse because they do get rough with me at times but the masochist that I am I love them We can’t help it it turns us on lol

Back