Would you like no bra no panty?

• Yes, I love it when other men sees her poking nipples and glimpse of wet pussy.

Votes: 460 95.4%
  • No, I like to keep it as a surprise for her bull.

Votes: 22 4.6%

• Total voters
We visited Canberra two week ago , Kim was feeling extremely anxious and hoping to meet an old friend she hadn’t been with for over a year due to the virus, she called several time with no luck but did leave a message to where we were staying .
Kim was going to dressed to ******* just in case he turned up , I went down to the bar as Kim got ready , not many were there so I sat in the corner drinking , the door opened ,in walked an elderly very black man he looked around ,got a ******* and sat in a booth it wasn’t Ian so I relaxed , door opened in walked Kim , she was wearing a very see through dress and it was obvious she had nothing on underneath, ass wobbled so did her huge tits got a ******* and again walked across the room to join me , looking very unhappy I assured her that he may turn up be patient.

I ordered moor drinks at the bar as I was paying the black man asked if I was steve ,he shook my hand ,introduced himself as Ian’s friend Sam , he followed me to our table ,Kim smiled, I explained Sam was Ian’s friend , Sam sat next to Kim he was in awe of her , Ian was right you are beautiful he said , I hoping I can be a fried too , Kim moved to him her had went to his crouch , feeling his cock she smiled my god yes your huge .

We left and visited a night club not far from the hotel it was full off very young people but that did not worry Sam or Kim they danced for ages , Sam had felt every inch of her , at the bar which was so full and hard to get too I stood with two guys who were chatting, I realised they were talking about Kim , there description was fuck that old bird has huge tits and no knickers she would be a great fuck I bet he is fucking her ,lucky bastard .

We left around 11 I invited Sam back to our room , inside Kim went and showered as we had a ******* ,she came back in totally naked undid sams pants removed his huge cock and started to suck him off he removed his shirt followed by everything else, I pulled back the sheets Sam lay on his back Kim climbed on top his cock rested between her ass cheeks as they kissed , Sam was panting and telling Kim he wanted to fuck her ,Kim raised her ass his cock head opened her up then she just sank down on his cock .

As they fucked Kim’s phone rang , I handed it to her , hello , high Ian , yes I am enjoying your friends cock , room 120 bye.

Ten minutes later there was a knock at the door , Ian came in , he undressed and joined Sam and Kim for the next five hours both men fucked , unloaded , fucked and again unloaded , we are going back for a gang bang in June .

My BBC Del insists that I do not wear any underwear so when we meet I wear a dress or blouse and skirt that has front or side ties that gives him access to both my nipples and pussy as he likes to feel my body when we meet . The last time was in a bar and he played with both my nipples and pussy and anyone looking our way could see his hands on my tits

Back