Wife’s nudes for bbc

I love the idea of black bulls having nudes of my wife (24f slim but curvy in the right places). Specially some that I don’t. I love sharing her nudes with BBC’s hoping they jerk to it and after I delete the pics for myself knowing only the bulls have her nudes.

If you’re a bbc and you’re interested, pm me.
I’m definitely interested.

I love the idea of black bulls having nudes of my wife (24f slim but curvy in the right places). Specially some that I don’t. I love sharing her nudes with BBC’s hoping they jerk to it and after I delete the pics for myself knowing only the bulls have her nudes.

I do too. Especially when they share em with their bbc friends and send me their friends responses... huge turn on so if any bbc wa to to share her pics and send responses I can send some really naughty ones to share

Attachments

• inbound2473353579510349406.jpg
    inbound2473353579510349406.jpg
    671.6 KB · Views: 72

Love the idea !

Anna, last week nude in bed

Attachments

• notte 1.jpg
    notte 1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 35
  • notte 2.jpg
    notte 2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 21
  • notte 3.jpg
    notte 3.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 19