Would you like no bra no panty?

• Yes, I love it when other men sees her poking nipples and glimpse of wet pussy.

Votes: 460 95.4%
  • No, I like to keep it as a surprise for her bull.

Votes: 22 4.6%

• Total voters
My hotwife Jasmine almost never wears panties. She also always wears garter belts and stockings, but no bra's and all with a light summer dress when its warm. She looks amazing and all the cocks that see her appear to agree. Many a wind has lifted her hem and those cocks get to see her shaven pussy on show and framed by great looking, sexy garter belts and stockings...t kind of frames her pussy just right for showing off.

Have plenty of pics if anyone is interested.

Pops

Those pics were taken in a local country Inn, where she went down to the bar with me and we had a d-rink or two, and got chatting to the Inn keepers s,on. He turned out to be a randy little fucker, which is just as she/we like them. Young, open minded and virile...she ended up being fucked by the so,n and the f-ather, but not at the same time, alas! still, plenty of creampies all round for me! Maybe next time we go there that could happen?

The s,on also introduced some of his pals to us before we left...lots of experiences and stories like that to share sometime.

Pops

My hot wife generally avoided wearing clothes that did not provide at least a peek at one or more of her "charms". In doing so, she was following the adage: "It pays to advertise". Allowing the men around her to catch a glimpse of a bare breast, a nipple, her camel toe, one or both ass cheeks, or best of all, her bare pussy, would invite/encourage an aggressive alpha-male to put a move on her. Why an "aggressive" alpha-male? Because that increases the likelihood that she would get her pussy fucked really good and her womb filled with equally aggressive, hot, baby-makers.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 36
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 25
Back