Would you like no bra no panty?

• Yes, I love it when other men sees her poking nipples and glimpse of wet pussy.

Votes: 460 95.4%
  • No, I like to keep it as a surprise for her bull.

Votes: 22 4.6%

• Total voters
My wife's boyfriend often will tell Kim to not wear either bra or panties when they go to clubs. He tells her in front of me so I know what's going to happen that night. One club they go to he knows the owner, they have a back room he takes her into often and fucks her (the owner watches) kind of crazy for a 60 year old grandma but she loves his BBC

My wife's boyfriend often will tell Kim to not wear either bra or panties when they go to clubs. He tells her in front of me so I know what's going to happen that night. One club they go to he knows the owner, they have a back room he takes her into often and fucks her (the owner watches) kind of crazy for a 60 year old grandma but she loves his BBC
Women never get too old to be used that way, and a lot of times the older the woman the more that kind of treatment turns her on. That 60 yo granny feels like a much younger woman while she is serving that way.

Great way to stay cooler on a hot day.
View attachment 4110018

this reminds me of my days working in a big city. I and my co-workers (all male of course) went for walks at lunchtime to “shoot beaver”. We’d be happy to catch sight of panties under the skirt of a female office worker, not sure we ever saw this ultimate win: naked pussy under a skirt, like this pic

this reminds me of my days working in a big city. I and my co-workers (all male of course) went for walks at lunchtime to “shoot beaver”. We’d be happy to catch sight of panties under the skirt of a female office worker, not sure we ever saw this ultimate win: naked pussy under a skirt, like this pic
Ah, yes! "Shooting beaver:" is a healthy endeavor for all men. Much like bird watching, one always hopes for a glimpse of the elusive bare beaver. As you said, views as clear as the one in the photograph are hard to come by, but one can always hope. As a high school teacher and coach, I am always on the lookout, but I mostly see panty-clad views when skirts are rucked up in school desks or chairs.

Ah, yes! "Shooting beaver:" is a healthy endeavor for all men. Much like bird watching, one always hopes for a glimpse of the elusive bare beaver. As you said, views as clear as the one in the photograph are hard to come by, but one can always hope. As a high school teacher and coach, I am always on the lookout, but I mostly see panty-clad views when skirts are rucked up in school desks or chairs.

wonder how many women, reading this, think men are insane lol.

but but but, it’s the bro code…we can’t help ourselves, it’s in our dna.
I’m begging for female understanding, and patience.

Back