Would you like no bra no panty?

• Yes, I love it when other men sees her poking nipples and glimpse of wet pussy.

Votes: 460 95.4%
  • No, I like to keep it as a surprise for her bull.

Votes: 22 4.6%

• Total voters
My lover never lets me wear bra or panties when we meet , my husband bought some thongs that have a string of pearls that fit between my pussy lips and tease my clit as I move making me cum as they move over my clit . But Del my bbc lover refuses to let me wear them when we meet. Just wants my pussy for his attention and use as and where he wants, especially when we meet in his local bar where he will tease my nipples and fingers my pussy teasing my clit knowing that I want to feel his beautiful black cock filling my pussy and satisfying my craving for cock.
I now prefer when my husband and I go out socially to bars restaurants or cinemas and clubs to be naked underneath my clothes
If as I have experienced being asked to dance in a club being naked underneath my clothes gives whoever I choose to dance with a chance to grope my bum or pussy.

Last edited:
If mine were on the prowl or wanting me to be jealous after a fight it was a sundress or some other form fitting outfit with no bras and panties so she could attract the right men in front of me and occasionally pick up a much younger bull quicker and easier and bring them home with us for the night or part of the next day. .she loved putting back on her clothes in the day if he was around so she could lift it up for him to have easy access and then cum inside her so his cum would leak down her leg. she enjoyed feeling other mens cum leaking down her pussy on her leg and dress and sometimes shoes or floor because she got off on that feeling being around and infront of me and knowing Im aware its there and then asking me to lick her legs and pussy later after he has gone while she tells me how much better he was than me and how much he needed him and me telling her how good it tastes and self humiliate myself and her get off on being dominate over her much younger hung men she would bring home and train over time how to please her and how to dominate me and us as a couple to add to our pleasure as a couple in this lifestyle.

Back