Someone got me some panties and I thought I would share.
I have more but it's been a busy June so I haven't had time
to setup the camera stand and do some dress up but here you go.
Enjoy, pet. Stick that tongue out and GRIP!

Mistress Kitty
You are my dream girl mistress. Dream girl meaning the woman I worship and drool over but don’t deserve and never get because I’m too pathetic

CJ's delicious pussy is everything. Imagine how hard you will be when you taste how wet
she is for BIG black cock. Think of how stiff you will be and how good it will feel when you
are given permission to "have sex" with your wife. No longer do you have the pressure of
having to perform and do well at fucking. Now a real man can fuck her right.

Mistress Kitty
Yes Mistress Kitty, no longer will I have to go days holding back so i build up a few tiny squats now i can lick before and after a Real Man gives me permission to have sex with his Black Cock only owned pussy 🥰🤩🥹 Thank You Mistress Kitty for making me promise to have my wife be Black Cock only 🙇🏻‍♂️

I want you to really imagine what that would feel like if CJ told on you to some black man with a Kong cock.
Do you think he would tease ou about it? Do you think your wife would laugh? Do you think you would be
SO stiff and red faced? For real? He would have to Gorilla dick your wife because you can't handle her pussy
fully. Bend her over YOUR bed and do her right.
i would be so embarrassed 😳 but if Daddy teased me i would most likely get very stiff knowing everything he said would be true 😞 and if CJ laughed and i stated to twitch n leak if Daddy bend her over the bed and ruined her pussy i would definitely squirt 🥰🥵☺️

STILL hungry? I know you are. hahaha
Why don't you slip into THESE fantasies a bit.

Mistress Kitty

73-gif.7285281

Honey i know Mistress Kitty had me promise that You would be black cock only from now on but why must you always practice in front of me 🥺

Someone got me some panties and I thought I would share.
I have more but it's been a busy June so I haven't had time
to setup the camera stand and do some dress up but here you go.
Enjoy, pet. Stick that tongue out and GRIP!

Mistress Kitty

cuck-jpg.7287062

Everything for Goddess Kitty, i gladly kneel in Your presence and lick 👅 Your sexy body as You direct, please make CJ a Black Kong Cock cum loving Slut 🥹

Yes Mistress Kitty i want to enjoy her workouts and earn a tattoo 🥰😍❤️💋☺️
Good boy. You were tempted and you stayed on course. CJ's use IS your sex.
The more intensely they use her the better the "sex" is for you. I KNOW you want
it bad and you will be such a good helper when asked to be and watcher when
in her view. It's important to note that your humiliation looks sexy on you.
Don't ever lose that part of your game. Shame AND pleasure. Mmmmm

Mistress Kitty

Yes Mistress Kitty, no longer will I have to go days holding back so i build up a few tiny squats now i can lick before and after a Real Man gives me permission to have sex with his Black Cock only owned pussy 🥰🤩🥹 Thank You Mistress Kitty for making me promise to have my wife be Black Cock only 🙇🏻‍♂️
You will be held to it when she's ready. I know it takes SO MUCH for you to pretend to be a real man
but you do a good job when she wants. You know you DESERVE to be free. Free to be the pathetic
white cuck husband you are.

Mistress Kitty

i would be so embarrassed 😳 but if Daddy teased me i would most likely get very stiff knowing everything he said would be true 😞 and if CJ laughed and i stated to twitch n leak if Daddy bend her over the bed and ruined her pussy i would definitely squirt 🥰🥵☺️
Mmmm Just imagining you by the bed watching so stiff and embarrassed as he TAKES her.
Your fully waxed dick looks even smaller now that it's all the way exposed.
But that's exactly what CJ needs to see. Your weak skinny little white dick squirting
as she's fucked in front of you. LOL

Mistress Kitty

cuck-jpg.7287062

Everything for Goddess Kitty, i gladly kneel in Your presence and lick 👅 Your sexy body as You direct, please make CJ a Black Kong Cock cum loving Slut 🥹
The taste of my skin is a dream and a ******* for you. How LUCKY would you be to lick MY delicious skin?
All while your wife is getting blacked. CJ looks nervous but I take command of her easy. She naturally knows
she is below me. A submissive slut waiting for a Goddess to guide her just like you.
I'm going to get her hooked on BIG Black Kong cock and she'll get gorilla dicked in your bed SO good.
I'll make you beg "Fuck her harder!" like a cheerleader husband who is as passionate about his wife
getting blacked as many are about sports.

Mistress Kitty

Back