Breathe in through your nose and out from your mouth you fucking addict.
Mistress knows what you need. I have it right here for you.
Time to GOON out and get DEEP in these fantasies for me.
Imagine anyone you want in them. Tell me about it in the comments.
How it feels. What you see.

Mistress Kitty

Attachments

• 76.gif
    76.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 33
  • 77.gif
    77.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 85
  • 78.gif
    78.gif
    1 MB · Views: 85
  • 79.gif
    79.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 83
You will be held to it when she's ready. I know it takes SO MUCH for you to pretend to be a real man
but you do a good job when she wants. You know you DESERVE to be free. Free to be the pathetic
white cuck husband you are.

Mistress Kitty
Mistress Kitty It does take so much effort to get hard and last more than a few minutes trying to be a man for CJ but the thought of actually having a Real Man pleasuring her slutty tight pussy in front of me is bliss 🥰❤️💋

Holding your throat while he's fucking her hard. Making you repeat it again and again.
"Yes, Sir! My wife is black owned. You own her slut white pussy!"
Feeling Daddy’s huge hands around my throat i would be excited saying Yes Sir! “My wife is Black owned. You own her Slut white pussy!” “My wife is Black owned. You own her Slut white pussy!” “My wife is Black owned. You own her Slut white pussy!” Getting light headed 😵‍💫

Mmmm Just imagining you by the bed watching so stiff and embarrassed as he TAKES her.
Your fully waxed dick looks even smaller now that it's all the way exposed.
But that's exactly what CJ needs to see. Your weak skinny little white dick squirting
as she's fucked in front of you. LOL

Mistress Kitty
Yes Goddess i can see it and feel it face beet red, going to be waxed then being rock hard while Daddy fucks CJs Black Cock only pussy with QOS Tattoo on her ass check 🥰❤️💋

The taste of my skin is a dream and a ******* for you. How LUCKY would you be to lick MY delicious skin?
All while your wife is getting blacked. CJ looks nervous but I take command of her easy. She naturally knows
she is below me. A submissive slut waiting for a Goddess to guide her just like you.
I'm going to get her hooked on BIG Black Kong cock and she'll get gorilla dicked in your bed SO good.
I'll make you beg "Fuck her harder!" like a cheerleader husband who is as passionate about his wife
getting blacked as many are about sports.

Mistress Kitty
Mistress Kitty it would be an honor to have the privilege of licking Your sexy body as You guide CJ into becoming a Kong Cock Black only white cum slut. Fuck her Harder Daddy! i don’t even like sports but gladly chant like a cheerleader 🙇🏻‍♂️

Mistress Kitty
77-gif.7289604

Yes Daddy Please take CJ to the club and get her ******* and filled white Black Kong Cocks that fill and cover her with black sperm 🥰😍😘🤩

79-gif.7289615

Mistress Kitty
CJ mmm 😋 Please fuck Big Black dicks in our wedding bed in front of me and enjoy being their white cum slut so i don’t have to pretend to be a real man anymore and this is my sex from now on whenever You let me lick 👅 Your creamy pussy 🥹

78-gif.7289605

Mistress Kitty
mmm Thank You Goddess and CJ for putting my pathetic white dick in chastity

Last edited:
CJ mmm 😋 Please fuck Big Black dicks in our wedding bed in front of me and enjoy being their white cum slut so i don’t have to pretend to be a real man anymore and this is my sex from now on whenever You let me lick 👅 Your creamy pussy 🥹
You're such a sweet boy to pretend for her. Trying to be what she wants and needs because she loves you.
She deserves that. She doesn't know what she fully deserves yet. She may find out.
When you come to ME though I will dress you down. Your Goddess knows it's not our natural state.
I know it's difficult for you to do what is needed to be done. You can't FUCK like them. Even though
you would love to be able to. Crave it at times even. Fuck her SO good. Just how she needs.
"TAKE this dick, CJ!" you'd say and smack your wife's ass. hahaha. But you have to watch a REAL man
do it while you play with your little dick. "Take HIS dick, CJ!" lol

Mistress Kitty

Mistress Kitty it would be an honor to have the privilege of licking Your sexy body as You guide CJ into becoming a Kong Cock Black only white cum slut. Fuck her Harder Daddy! i don’t even like sports but gladly chant like a cheerleader 🙇🏻‍♂️
LOL Sports are for real men, pet. You would be so scared of them. You're too much of a wimp.
BUT cheering for BIG strong black men to become millionaires and buy products to support that
is right up your alley. Wearing a big strong black man's name on your back after you paid him for
the right to do so and paid him to be able to watch him show how strong he is. Your wife getting
wet in her seat as she watches them perform. Especially football (both)) and basketball. LOL

Feeling Daddy’s huge hands around my throat i would be excited saying Yes Sir! “My wife is Black owned. You own her Slut white pussy!” “My wife is Black owned. You own her Slut white pussy!” “My wife is Black owned. You own her Slut white pussy!” Getting light headed 😵‍💫
You'll be dripping and dripping and dripping and dripping. Out of your head turned on. LOL

Back