It’s not just fucking

That's a great point. I have two meaningful men in my life just in different ways. I love my husband for the truly good man and ******* he is and I also love my Bull for opening my eyes to the wonders of sex and while yes, I sleep with other black men like my Bull's friends, I have a special attachment to my Bull most of all.
This!!? 👏👏👏

Well at least not fo me anyway. It used to be. It was more about the conquest and how many. It was all about getting off in some guys wife.
Time in this lifestyle makes me appreciate these relationships, with both the wives and hubbies and sometimes their families and friends. I am
Accepted and treated well and have been since I changed my views about my situation. In my case these ladies are my intimate relationship. I get to be the special treat and be the guy that gets to do the fun things without having to deal with the day to day normal lives of my couples. But you know what? There are some times there is no fucking at all. Some times it’s just a drop by for dinner. Or weekend sport fishing. Catching a game. A party or wedding.

Now don’t get me wrong. Most times I do end up there overnight and the bed springs are rocking. But when it doesn’t happen, that’s ok too. Builds for next time.

J
So well said!!

Well at least not fo me anyway. It used to be. It was more about the conquest and how many. It was all about getting off in some guys wife.
Time in this lifestyle makes me appreciate these relationships, with both the wives and hubbies and sometimes their families and friends. I am
Accepted and treated well and have been since I changed my views about my situation. In my case these ladies are my intimate relationship. I get to be the special treat and be the guy that gets to do the fun things without having to deal with the day to day normal lives of my couples. But you know what? There are some times there is no fucking at all. Some times it’s just a drop by for dinner. Or weekend sport fishing. Catching a game. A party or wedding.

Now don’t get me wrong. Most times I do end up there overnight and the bed springs are rocking. But when it doesn’t happen, that’s ok too. Builds for next time.

J
being able to learn and adapt is a wonderful thing. It is fun to get to know people when they are naked and there is pleasure involved. Sex is sex but it can enhance relationships. Hope more people go your way and learn to enjoy the people they meet

J

Wow, this is very hot. My question is: How do the wife and cuck explain who you are to family and friends when you are around?

J
Would like meet a nice guy for my wife like you.

J
My feelings too. That’s why things get better with age for us bulls too

Back