It’s not just fucking

Well at least not fo me anyway. It used to be. It was more about the conquest and how many. It was all about getting off in some guys wife.
Time in this lifestyle makes me appreciate these relationships, with both the wives and hubbies and sometimes their families and friends. I am
Accepted and treated well and have been since I changed my views about my situation. In my case these ladies are my intimate relationship. I get to be the special treat and be the guy that gets to do the fun things without having to deal with the day to day normal lives of my couples. But you know what? There are some times there is no fucking at all. Some times it’s just a drop by for dinner. Or weekend sport fishing. Catching a game. A party or wedding.

Now don’t get me wrong. Most times I do end up there overnight and the bed springs are rocking. But when it doesn’t happen, that’s ok too. Builds for next time.

J
Post some pictures already!

Well at least not fo me anyway. It used to be. It was more about the conquest and how many. It was all about getting off in some guys wife.
Time in this lifestyle makes me appreciate these relationships, with both the wives and hubbies and sometimes their families and friends. I am
Accepted and treated well and have been since I changed my views about my situation. In my case these ladies are my intimate relationship. I get to be the special treat and be the guy that gets to do the fun things without having to deal with the day to day normal lives of my couples. But you know what? There are some times there is no fucking at all. Some times it’s just a drop by for dinner. Or weekend sport fishing. Catching a game. A party or wedding.

Now don’t get me wrong. Most times I do end up there overnight and the bed springs are rocking. But when it doesn’t happen, that’s ok too. Builds for next time.

J
I miss that too

I do that sometimes I made a mistake I bought my best friend and after he fuck her he was ready to go ,I made him wait while I spent time with her cant hit and run

For me it is only sex.. just fuck me hard and then another chapter or adventure, that is the most interesting for me in this game, a personal relationship is not something that at least interests me in the way of my sexual life.

I guess I will be the dissenting voice on this topic. Don't get me wrong, I get that some folks want all that relationship thing in this lifestyle, and I don't see anything wrong with that. Hanging out with the family, the husband, and going to weddings etc. That's too much for me. I am the type who prefers a woman who's fucking me behind her husband's back - old school cheating. I will fuck a wife who husband is in the know, but no interactions with him and I and I will not fuck her with him present. That's just not my thing. The forbidden, is a whole lot of fun. I can go to dinner with the wife, go to movies, etc., but that is only between she and I. I see no value for me from her husband knowing, let alone the whole family and friends knowing. In fact, I see that inhibiting the fun. When I can drop by to an event where she and her husband are attending, but only she and I know what's up - that's fucking hot. I can get her pussy wet from across the room without her husband and everyone else knowing. That's fun! I can text her to put her finger in her pussy and get it wet for me, then shake people hands without them knowing, all the while she's getting even more wet for me and the time she will be available for me to fuck. She could excuse herself to go to the bathroom, then meet me outside in my car for me to finger, and fuck, then send her back to her unsuspecting husband and the crowd, but only she and I are in on the secret. Now why would I wanna give that up for the mundane? The wife, her pussy, ass, mouth, ...heck her whole body is what I want. I don't want any ongoing friendship with her husband and her friends and family. I just prefer the old school affair. It's a lot of fucking fun...all puns intended.

J
Wow man great speech..you deserve to be knighted

J
very true

I guess I will be the dissenting voice on this topic. Don't get me wrong, I get that some folks want all that relationship thing in this lifestyle, and I don't see anything wrong with that. Hanging out with the family, the husband, and going to weddings etc. That's too much for me. I am the type who prefers a woman who's fucking me behind her husband's back - old school cheating. I will fuck a wife who husband is in the know, but no interactions with him and I and I will not fuck her with him present. That's just not my thing. The forbidden, is a whole lot of fun. I can go to dinner with the wife, go to movies, etc., but that is only between she and I. I see no value for me from her husband knowing, let alone the whole family and friends knowing. In fact, I see that inhibiting the fun. When I can drop by to an event where she and her husband are attending, but only she and I know what's up - that's fucking hot. I can get her pussy wet from across the room without her husband and everyone else knowing. That's fun! I can text her to put her finger in her pussy and get it wet for me, then shake people hands without them knowing, all the while she's getting even more wet for me and the time she will be available for me to fuck. She could excuse herself to go to the bathroom, then meet me outside in my car for me to finger, and fuck, then send her back to her unsuspecting husband and the crowd, but only she and I are in on the secret. Now why would I wanna give that up for the mundane? The wife, her pussy, ass, mouth, ...heck her whole body is what I want. I don't want any ongoing friendship with her husband and her friends and family. I just prefer the old school affair. It's a lot of fucking fun...all puns intended.
Everyone is going to have their own feelings on this. As the husband I had someone recently open my eyes to something. He said that respect to the husband is very important because in situations where the husband is in the know and more or less gives his blessing the bull gets the honor of being with another man’s wife. These were his words, but I’m paraphrasing. He said he’s all about everyone being shown the same level of respect.

My wife has been with guys that wanted to hoard her away from me. Whether in our room, their place, or even a hotel. I was completely cut off from the experience. Sure I’d get some pictures and videos. I’d get to hear about it after the fact. I’m fine with her seeing her guys one on one, but it means a lot more to me and to our relationship when she wants me there and so does the guy she’s seeing. When the husband is in the know and wants to watch then it really is a sexual relationship between 3 people.

Everyone is going to have their own feelings on this. As the husband I had someone recently open my eyes to something. He said that respect to the husband is very important because in situations where the husband is in the know and more or less gives his blessing the bull gets the honor of being with another man’s wife. These were his words, but I’m paraphrasing. He said he’s all about everyone being shown the same level of respect.

My wife has been with guys that wanted to hoard her away from me. Whether in our room, their place, or even a hotel. I was completely cut off from the experience. Sure I’d get some pictures and videos. I’d get to hear about it after the fact. I’m fine with her seeing her guys one on one, but it means a lot more to me and to our relationship when she wants me there and so does the guy she’s seeing. When the husband is in the know and wants to watch then it really is a sexual relationship between 3 people.
That's my point here...I do NOT want a sequel relationship with a man and his wife. I want the wife ONLY. I do not wanna marry her, or take her away from him. I just wanna fuck her. She can keep the man at home, I just wanna maintain her punani. I prefer women who are cheating. It works well for me. If her husband is in the know, and wants to send her to me for she and I only to play, then I can work with that. I have absolutely no interest beyond fucking the wife and giving her orgasms. Maybe companionship between the wife and I, but nothing more.

J
Couldn't have said it any better. When I was in college, it was all about getting off, but shortly after I started this lifestyle, I got into 2 Long term relationships. Dare I say, I fell in love with both of the women and their husbands came to accept it. I got to go on vacations with them, particularly the last couple. It was fun times. I still text her every day even though we stopped playing a few years ago. both women still has a special place in my heart.

I never threatened their relationship and I always respected the line, so there were no issues. I'm not against one night stands, but I prefer relationships. As much as girls and couples don't like single men using them to get off. I myself as a single man don't like that either. I don't like being part of someones "Black stable" Very off putting for me.

Last edited:
My husband and I started with everything on the premise that it was all about sex but you are right. We found ourselves making friends and establishing some great relationships now. Both my husband and I have made great friends with individuals and couples through this.

J
That's exactly the scenario I want for me and my wife. Mutual respect. Caring. And hot sex.

J
I agree time creates a bond with couples/ladies.... we have become close friends we dont have sex everytime we meetup Sometimes its just dinner or coffee or long night phone calls
A few couples/ladies and I have exchanged keys and alarm codes to each other’s houses
Some of the hubbies and I go to sports events autoshows etc together
I have gone shopping and on vacations/weekend getaways with the wife alone
If the hubby is away on business and the wife doesnt want to be in the house alone she comes and crashes at my place
I care for that wife/ladies health,care, safety, and well being just as much if not more than the hubby/boyfriend
Im not a psycho axemurdering ******* to the contrary Im just a cool guy to hang with with a few extra benefits
These sort of relationships dont just happen over night but they are realworld occurrences with certain people
Chemistry is a mofo sometimes during the first meeting you know you will hit it off

My husband and I started with everything on the premise that it was all about sex but you are right. We found ourselves making friends and establishing some great relationships now. Both my husband and I have made great friends with individuals and couples through this.
It does happen and Im glad you and hubbie have experinced it

Back