It’s not just fucking

Well at least not fo me anyway. It used to be. It was more about the conquest and how many. It was all about getting off in some guys wife.
Time in this lifestyle makes me appreciate these relationships, with both the wives and hubbies and sometimes their families and friends. I am
Accepted and treated well and have been since I changed my views about my situation. In my case these ladies are my intimate relationship. I get to be the special treat and be the guy that gets to do the fun things without having to deal with the day to day normal lives of my couples. But you know what? There are some times there is no fucking at all. Some times it’s just a drop by for dinner. Or weekend sport fishing. Catching a game. A party or wedding.

Now don’t get me wrong. Most times I do end up there overnight and the bed springs are rocking. But when it doesn’t happen, that’s ok too. Builds for next time.

J

This is what we would love to have. It is nice to spend time together not just for sex. Thank you for stating this.

Well at least not fo me anyway. It used to be. It was more about the conquest and how many. It was all about getting off in some guys wife.
Time in this lifestyle makes me appreciate these relationships, with both the wives and hubbies and sometimes their families and friends. I am
Accepted and treated well and have been since I changed my views about my situation. In my case these ladies are my intimate relationship. I get to be the special treat and be the guy that gets to do the fun things without having to deal with the day to day normal lives of my couples. But you know what? There are some times there is no fucking at all. Some times it’s just a drop by for dinner. Or weekend sport fishing. Catching a game. A party or wedding.

Now don’t get me wrong. Most times I do end up there overnight and the bed springs are rocking. But when it doesn’t happen, that’s ok too. Builds for next time.

J
Sweep my Jenn off her feet? 😁☺️

I’ve wondered what life would be like if we got into this before our *******! We may have changed a lot! Might’ve let her bulls breed her!
We have spoke in great lengths about the “just in case”, she has flat out told me, she’s keeping it! So I said We’d Make it work!
That's a healthy attitude to take. I see no reason why, if it comes to that, anybody should want to stand in Nature's way. It's certainly workable and I think it'd be so ugly and regrettable to lose the pregnancy. Just embrace life and accept the beautiful side of things, which is definitely there and anyone who loves the interracial lifestyle should ultimately feel blessed by that.

I couldn't agree more brother. After being in this lifestyle for a while I have come to value the friendship just as much as I do the sex. I am a social butterfly and truly enjoy getting to know people. I am always open to the opportunity for sex to happen. But I love the social interaction and value the friendships that develop.

Great discussion. Having a meaningful connection really puts the experience over the top for us. I find hanging out together to be the greatest foreplay and afterplay. Have a once-a-year relationship like that due to distance but the weekend we do get together is amazing.

Great discussion. Having a meaningful connection really puts the experience over the top for us. I find hanging out together to be the greatest foreplay and afterplay. Have a once-a-year relationship like that due to distance but the weekend we do get together is amazing.

That's a great point. I have two meaningful men in my life just in different ways. I love my husband for the truly good man and ******* he is and I also love my Bull for opening my eyes to the wonders of sex and while yes, I sleep with other black men like my Bull's friends, I have a special attachment to my Bull most of all.

J

With my husband's work travel, I've had lots of time for dating my "friend with benefits"...I have bought more outfits and lingerie for him than for my husband. I always love dressing cute for dinner or drinks...and he loves it too. But there is seldom the night out that we don't end it with amazing sex. I have to say, older black men (50s) are the best, sexually...at least that's been my experience :)

With my husband's work travel, I've had lots of time for dating my "friend with benefits"...I have bought more outfits and lingerie for him than for my husband. I always love dressing cute for dinner or drinks...and he loves it too. But there is seldom the night out that we don't end it with amazing sex. I have to say, older black men (50s) are the best, sexually...at least that's been my experience :)

I’m only 49

J
So well said... We had a regular guy for 3 years. We did everything together. He left due to moving for work... To this day we still kinda hold our guys to his standards. And we know we shouldn't. Omg this guy spoiled us.
Once he told us he loved us... Still touches our hearts.

J
Well said

Back