It’s not just fucking

Again, I may be shooting myself in both feet;
but, it's my reverence of the marriage vows that makes me reluctant to meet married women, -even with their husbands' consent.

I believe that if you love someone enough to commit to them for the rest of your natural life, that commitment should have value beyond whatever may be missing in the bedroom.
I have to honor the wedding vows, even if they choose not to.

Otherwise, when I find my wife, I'm not going to want her sleeping with anyone else.

Again, I may be shooting myself in both feet;
but, it's my reverence of the marriage vows that makes me reluctant to meet married women, -even with their husbands' consent.

I believe that if you love someone enough to commit to them for the rest of your natural life, that commitment should have value beyond whatever may be missing in the bedroom.
I have to honor the wedding vows, even if they choose not to.

Otherwise, when I find my wife, I'm not going to want her sleeping with anyone else.
No you arent shooting yourself in the foot you are entitled to your opinion...I guess thats why there are no set wedding vows couples are writing/creating their own as there are no one size fits all set of vows

Well at least not fo me anyway. It used to be. It was more about the conquest and how many. It was all about getting off in some guys wife.
Time in this lifestyle makes me appreciate these relationships, with both the wives and hubbies and sometimes their families and friends. I am
Accepted and treated well and have been since I changed my views about my situation. In my case these ladies are my intimate relationship. I get to be the special treat and be the guy that gets to do the fun things without having to deal with the day to day normal lives of my couples. But you know what? There are some times there is no fucking at all. Some times it’s just a drop by for dinner. Or weekend sport fishing. Catching a game. A party or wedding.

Now don’t get me wrong. Most times I do end up there overnight and the bed springs are rocking. But when it doesn’t happen, that’s ok too. Builds for next time.

J
That is a great attitude.

Well at least not fo me anyway. It used to be. It was more about the conquest and how many. It was all about getting off in some guys wife.
Time in this lifestyle makes me appreciate these relationships, with both the wives and hubbies and sometimes their families and friends. I am
Accepted and treated well and have been since I changed my views about my situation. In my case these ladies are my intimate relationship. I get to be the special treat and be the guy that gets to do the fun things without having to deal with the day to day normal lives of my couples. But you know what? There are some times there is no fucking at all. Some times it’s just a drop by for dinner. Or weekend sport fishing. Catching a game. A party or wedding.

Now don’t get me wrong. Most times I do end up there overnight and the bed springs are rocking. But when it doesn’t happen, that’s ok too. Builds for next time.

J
Yeah, for a bull this is a no brainer. You get all the fun of the relationship without the bullshit headaches.

Thats why I don’t get why wives treat their husbands like ******* - the Cucks are the ones dealing with headaches of the relationship and the bitching, while allowing their wives to the best sex they will ever get.

I dont get it......

J

James, what a great perspective of a respectful bull’s relationship with the couple. In this type of relationship everyone wins. The Bull gets the spice of varied sex life and portions of a relationship without the everyday headaches. The cuck gets to get his kinks without fear of losing his wife, which allows him to let go more and enjoy the lifestyle and enjoy the bull’s presence without this “I’m subservient to you” feel. And the wife gets what she NEEDS - unconditional and enduring love of her husband who will always be there for her and what are wants - Exciting sex life with sex gods.

PS - I am a passionate monogamy guy and I think most women can get what they need and what they want from one man but there is no doubt she can get what she wants in this lifestyle and hope she gets what she needs from her cucked hubby

PSS - James thanks for showing how a respectful bull roles

J
Hi Dear, I'm totally in this way. It's more than sex only even if theree'are a lot. About more of my meetings, I know the family, k i d s and I'm considered as a family friend and not as a dick on feet. Last month, I was In a wedding. Love that way !

Back