Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
Fuck u

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?

Race play can be fun. I enjoy it . Being a student of history i have a great idea of what has been said prior . I welcome it . It reaveals inward inclinations. I would rather know than not know . The interesting part is most think race play is just a white woman saying things like "gimme that black man dick ". I know far better pointed words and phrases that shake the very soul (using the word "soul "loosely) of a woman and couple. Usually after one session of race play with me they seem to lose the desire some how....i wonder why ? Very few black kings welcome this play. I love it. Just make sure you can handle race play given back to you with the same energy.

Attachments

• tumblr_mk32y0CX601rg3bnxo1_1280.jpeg
    tumblr_mk32y0CX601rg3bnxo1_1280.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 68
This peace is clearly satirical admit to be funny however is it also make you think as well. I don't deal well with covert racism I like my brand of racism blatant and in my face. That way we can all have fun with it. Because race play can never just be one-sided. I do not fear it rather I welcome it. Because I guarantee I can match and exceed anything told to me on a racial aspect. And I bet mine have a lot more flavor and originality.

Attachments

• VID-20200302-WA0002.mp4
    7.2 MB
This peace is clearly satirical admit to be funny however is it also make you think as well. I don't deal well with covert racism I like my brand of racism blatant and in my face. That way we can all have fun with it. Because race play can never just be one-sided. I do not fear it rather I welcome it. Because I guarantee I can match and exceed anything told to me on a racial aspect. And I bet mine have a lot more flavor and originality.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That was funny

This is hillarious. :ROFLMAO:

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Rule of thumb. Expect to get the white slapped off you if you use it. Most of us will never give you the privilege to use it. The question is why are you even asking? You should know better.

In reading all the comments, just ask before hand if this is a facet the players want to explore. Personally I think it pokes the eye of racism, shows the world just how petty it is as you are enjoying the pleasure of another skin tone.

But the parties need to be comfortable with it. We are in this lifestyle for the taboo pleasures of it and to fight stereotypes.

In reading all the comments, just ask before hand if this is a facet the players want to explore. Personally I think it pokes the eye of racism, shows the world just how petty it is as you are enjoying the pleasure of another skin tone.

But the parties need to be comfortable with it. We are in this lifestyle for the taboo pleasures of it and to fight stereotypes.
Hey man if makes the bull fuk them harder and what he wants

If I called my bull or his friends the word he would hit me, he is perhaps of a different generation, and definitely not from US
Men in the US don't really like it either, most of the mature ones. And by mature I'm not speaking age I'm speaking mindset

Last edited:
Back