Is it EVER ok to use the "N" word?!?

I was watching a hot interracial vid the other day... and all of a sudden the white woman started using the N word. Black Alpha didn't seem to care... putting myself in his shoes, I know he's getting that good pussy, but still.. it seems like it would really bother me!! At one point she said "HELL yeah, that's how *I* fuck a 'N'" and it even made ME uncomfortable and i"m white!

Thanks again for posting. The Bill Moyers interview is great! Unfortunately the pdf’s text is cut off on the bottom of each page, but that Atlantic article is one of the 8 essays in his book. I look forward to reading it there.
My pleasure...Thanks Again. I just inserted another link. I hope it is unabridged. Doesn't have HTTPS security but I didn't have any issues with. I appreciate you😉.

This always resonated with me... Finally stuck about 20 years ago (upon Richard's death) I followed his lead and never looked back. I don't speak the word in any form...At all.
Too drenched in Black people's blóod for me.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Yeah, Rich was a real one

Many true and deep things can be said in comedy, one of my favourite Pryor sketches was his Egypt one

But gotta say, that famous Pryor / Wilder scene in "Stir Crazy" when I was first saw this years ago ? I was in tears of laughter

Back