Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

yes it’s in the moment use it use it. we know what ya mean

event
People can’t have it both ways. They just need to relax and the best thing to do is just set your boundariesJust your Your boundaries you will Most people are pretty open to it and it’s like a dirty little secret that you guys have so we can actually intensified things and I’m From East Oakland and its in the community everywhere. so it all depends on the context.
Me personally go ahead and N.........Me up while we’re Horizontal vertical hitting ever wall in room :sex:

Context is of the upmost importance to me. I didn't always feel this way. I grew up in a mostly white area and it has been said to me negatively too many times to count. However, the word never holds the same meaning as when I'm just hanging out with my friends and we all say it to each other. For me, the word doesn't hold the power but the context you say it in does.

We never say that word, even when it's just the two of us actively having BBC fantasy during sex. We have had two black partners who used that language, and one who requested that Jaime say it a couple times during sex. But that was their kink, not ours. Honestly we never bring up race at all during our dates.

The question whether or not to use the word N ... is others. This is a racist forum, where white men and women use Afro-descendants to have fun.
It also happens in sports, music and in all entertainment.
Before they were called a boys, today they are called bulls. There's no difference.

and wonder if n .. is a good word. And who takes care of @Myra31? An old Cuban dwarf continues to publish his videos and images. She is today a devotee of the church of Christ and is still tormented by a dwarf who recorded her in scenes with bulls

Last edited:
I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
For you it’s allright only cause I know your good for the nasty ******* and hard fucking you will receive after you say it

Back