Is it normal to think about your girlfriend getting bred by BBC?

If you want to satisfy a fantasy by watching your girl being fucked by a black man; why not go for the ultimate taboo of a black stud/bull knocking her up?
That surely is the Ultimate. I have always loved and got off hugely on watching the very determined fathering glint in my beautiful young black buddy's eyes while he's barebacking my wife. He has just very deliberately impregnated her for the fourth time and it excited me like crazy.

I spent very many years trying to get my wife to try bbc, during this time I spent many years hoping and dreaming of a very well endowed bbc filling my wife’s pussy and cumin deep in her and flooding her womb with his fertile black seed .
When she eventually meet her bbc lover she was past baby bearing. So he now fills her with his seed for all our pleasures.
That is very, very hot. It's a great pity your wife was past childbearing when she was eventually fucked by the black lover of your dreams. But it's good that you're getting off on him filling her with his cock and spunk.

That surely is the Ultimate. I have always loved and got off hugely on watching the very determined fathering glint in my beautiful young black buddy's eyes while he's barebacking my wife. He has just very deliberately impregnated her for the fourth time and it excited me like crazy.
Nice to talk with another white cuck who enjoys watching as a black stud impregnates his wife.

Nice to talk with another white cuck who enjoys watching as a black stud impregnates his wife.
For me it's by far the most arousing and orgasmically explosive act I've ever witnessed and partaken in. Throughout every frantic babymaking fuck I watch my wife enact with my young black buddy, I find myself vividly imagining the stunning ******* and enviable copiousness of his upcoming ejaculation and the beauty of the mixed-race baby he is about to plant in her womb. It's way beyond hot---it's so frantically wankworthy I think I've died and gone to Sex Heaven.

For me it's by far the most arousing and orgasmically explosive act I've ever witnessed and partaken in. Throughout every frantic babymaking fuck I watch my wife enact with my young black buddy, I find myself vividly imagining the stunning ******* and enviable copiousness of his upcoming ejaculation and the beauty of the mixed-race baby he is about to plant in her womb. It's way beyond hot---it's so frantically wankworthy I think I've died and gone to Sex Heaven.
Wow that sounds amazing! Is it really that amazing? What were your thoughts the first time you saw her do it?

yes, for this lifestyle it is. Thats ultimately what I think all 3 parties would want if the situation was possible in life. I feel a natural urge for my women to get pregnant and have a lovers baby she loves with me there helping and witnessing him mate her.

I also feel a natural feeling to help raise the baby as my own, witness her nursing the baby and to invite him into our lives to continue fucking my wife if they want that. Ive discussed this topic in the past with several partners and they were open to possibilities if the timing was right but its no spontaneous decision to plan it that is. Accidental sure, but planning is key. I would want it planned and orchestrated with her ovulation days and him staying with us in our bed during her risky days to increase their changes of getting pregnant. And I would also help them both out in any way i could.

It is for many, but let's keep in mind this "move" is a 20+ yr commitment. I've done it. It's work, but very rewarding for us. My husband and I love being parents.

Very, very few should turn this fantasy into a reality.

Things do happen and sometimes we end up preg even taking all the precautions. Just keep in the back of your mind it could happen.
Yes , I agree my wife got pregnant , amazingly only once, We both knew it was not mine, or the fact She had spent the weekend with Her black lover and a few a of his friends.
At first She said She wanted to keep it, But pressure from Her sisters that knew about it, eventually She aborted it.
However I always said to Her the choice always was Hers, and fully stood by Her decision.

Hi all,

Just wondering if you think it’s normal to think about your girlfriend fucking a BBC and him cumming in her so much that she gets pregnant. I have breeding fantasies about her and wondering if you all feel the same? 😄
I'd say if your wife or g/f is fucking any other guy, but especially a black guy, there's a natural tendency to wonder if she might get pregnant. That is, after all, how you get pregnant to begin with. Even if you take precautions, as long as she's capable of getting pregnant and he's capable of delivering potent sperm, things can (and do) happen.

We are not into that actually pregnancy thing but for both of us it is an intense turn on to have a black male cum in her. Since she is on birth control we are not worried about her getting pregnant but on a deep biological level I suppose that is ultimately what the act is about. So to answer your question I think the answer is yes it is normal.

The thought of my wife getting pregnant by a back man is very sexy.
It was for me too as the watching husband. Intensely so, and beautifully wankworthy. Every time my wife conceived in the arms of my super-spunky young bisexual black buddy beside me on our marriage bed it utterly blew my mind and body---specifically my balls and pelvis, including of course my deliciously aching prostate---such that I felt I'd been transported to Homo-Sex Heaven.

Back