Will Her Pussy return to normal size?

Mrs Playin's pussy has always been nice and tight. After her encounter it returned to it's normal state in short order. In her case, I watched hers gradually open up as the massage and foreplay took place and he inserted his cock in with no trouble at all. She gets very wet and takes cocks easily. I fucked her that evening and didn't feel like I was in for sloppy seconds, it was quite satisfying for me but she was a bit sore. Now how deep he went is quite a different story. She took every inch of his cock but it was quite deep as can be seen in my photographs after they were done. The photographic evidence shows he went in to previously uncharted territory.

If you haven't seen the pictorial, it can be found here...

Here is one of the aftermath photos... Oh and she never complained.
DSC_5709E-topaz.jpeg

Mrs Playin's pussy has always been nice and tight. After her encounter it returned to it's normal state in short order. In her case, I watched hers gradually open up as the massage and foreplay took place and he inserted his cock in with no trouble at all. She gets very wet and takes cocks easily. I fucked her that evening and didn't feel like I was in for sloppy seconds, it was quite satisfying for me but she was a bit sore. Now how deep he went is quite a different story. She took every inch of his cock but it was quite deep as can be seen in my photographs after they were done. The photographic evidence shows he went in to previously uncharted territory.

If you haven't seen the pictorial, it can be found here...

Here is one of the aftermath photos... Oh and she never complained.
View attachment 7288495
Superb!

Back