Will Her Pussy return to normal size?

I guess if a woman slept with a big cock or object in her or take a big cock every few hours she might stretch out and not go back. But from my experience my pussy has always go back to my normal tightness.
A good bull gives what the couple needs and fully pleases them after the meeting.

She or they can rest with the great satisfaction of a good session of sweat, pleasure and moans. And a glass of wine 🍷🥂for everyone to celebrate with laughter...

And meanwhile, that delicious pussy is reaching its normal size. It's my point of view.

I have a very tight pussy and it stays that way even after sex with very well hung men. Sex with an average smaller guy is never quite the same though because you remember what a bid cock feels like.
I respect your point of view and I love tight pussies.

But let me tell you something regarding the cock: It's not the horse, it's the jockey!🏇

It will return , but does get easier over time to take bigger, but you will find she will ll loosen up faster now
Agreed, my wife’s last meet with her bull he slipped his big girthy 9” cock in without any warm up and he slid straight in and not a sound of shock or discomfort from my wife. After 4-5 days she is back to tight again.

She had a naughty past before me so I pushed it for a while and she wasn’t interested. We started to enjoy swingers clubs a few times a year which she said she’d never do…but now she loves them. She also said she’d never have a regular…she now does haha. In the last year offsping have left and we’ve had a good push for more fun than ever before…she’s says never bareback…time will tell!

She had a naughty past before me so I pushed it for a while and she wasn’t interested. We started to enjoy swingers clubs a few times a year which she said she’d never do…but now she loves them. She also said she’d never have a regular…she now does haha. In the last year offsping have left and we’ve had a good push for more fun than ever before…she’s says never bareback…time will tell!
Sound awesome little at time love to hear this stuff.
You like videoing and taking pics of her in action?

Back