Is it normal to think about your girlfriend getting bred by BBC?

It was for me too as the watching husband. Intensely so, and beautifully wankworthy. Every time my wife conceived in the arms of my super-spunky young bisexual black buddy beside me on our marriage bed it utterly blew my mind and body---specifically my balls and pelvis, including of course my deliciously aching prostate---such that I felt I'd been transported to Homo-Sex Heaven.
We love and want that. I encourage her abd look for bbc for us both

Hi all,

Just wondering if you think it’s normal to think about your girlfriend fucking a BBC and him cumming in her so much that she gets pregnant. I have breeding fantasies about her and wondering if you all feel the same? 😄
I'd say it's probably the top fantasy, certainly amongst my girlfriends.
Not sure if any girls actually want this in reality but it certainly is a great help when roleplaying with your lover and hubby.
Things really do get hotter when you're with your lover and beg Him not squirt hot cum inside, or turn to your hubby and ask him why you are letting this happen to you as he knows you're ovulating, or my favourite, tell hubby your lover want you for the weekend to be a breeding bitch for all of His friends.
I've spent many amazing weekends as a Party Mouth and loved every minute of it and why not?
YOLO :threesome: :mstickle:

Yes, I think for many white betas and wimps (like me) being married to a black-only woman and caring for their biracial children is a powerful fantasy. It's just a very sweet and very deep humiliation at the same time for the white wimp who is unworthy of sex and procreation!
How will people look on the street when they see him with his beautiful blond wife...along with their maybe three mixed race children (and her pregnant again?)?
What do you think?
Are there any women at all who can imagine such a life or are they too worried that the submissive cuckold husband cannot endure such a life in the long run??

Yes, I think for many white betas and wimps (like me) being married to a black-only woman and caring for their biracial children is a powerful fantasy. It's just a very sweet and very deep humiliation at the same time for the white wimp who is unworthy of sex and procreation!
How will people look on the street when they see him with his beautiful blond wife...along with their maybe three mixed race children (and her pregnant again?)?
What do you think?
Are there any women at all who can imagine such a life or are they too worried that the submissive cuckold husband cannot endure such a life in the long run??
I feel like I’d be able to endure it. As long as the ******* are loved, that’s what matters. I’d do everything I could to be a supportive stepdad for my wife and lovers *******

My wife was cheating behind my back. I didn't know what she was doing until she confessed. But she enjoyed the great sex with hime and how he treated her and decided that she preferred to live with him. She has given birth to 3 bi racial children by him.
Sad for you that your wife didn’t tell you prior to cheating on you about her lusting for black cock.

If she had there was a chance for you to concede then get in on the baby-making before she left you to live with her lover.

Odds-on you might have been able to negotiate her lover living in a ménage-a-trois and sharing the marital bed with you two as I gladly did when I saw the “writing on the wall” above the headboard.

Sad for you that your wife didn’t tell you prior to cheating on you about her lusting for black cock.

If she had there was a chance for you to concede then get in on the baby-making before she left you to live with her lover.

Odds-on you might have been able to negotiate her lover living in a ménage-a-trois and sharing the marital bed with you two as I gladly did when I saw the “writing on the wall” above the headboard.
My thoughts, exactly. Would have liked the chance to save the marriage.

What was above the headboard?

What was above the headboard?
Luciferous writing in my mind’s eye while I was going sloppy seconds with my wife in the missionary position after my buddy had almost effortlessly fucked her brains right out of her sweet skull.

It read something like

“She loves his body and cock way more than she loves yours and now she belongs to him forever”

Done deal, after my buddy had barebacked her only three times 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: BLJ
I think with any taboo fantasy it always goes to the extreme as the initial fantasy is done. Ratcheting up the fantasy is a natural progression. I find it hot on a fantasy level but in real life not sure about that.

What do you think?
It's not normal for everyone, but in a real chuckhol relationship that arose at the wife's request, I would say it's completely normal for your wife to want to have children from your BBC lover and whether the husband can stand it in the long run it doesn't matter the man was confronted with reality anyway and in many cases he agrees to support his wife in alkem and i think it's wonderful when my husband takes care of our two colored ones and it's very amusing for me see people watching us

It's not normal for everyone, but in a real chuckhol relationship that arose at the wife's request, I would say it's completely normal for your wife to want to have children from your BBC lover and whether the husband can stand it in the long run it doesn't matter the man was confronted with reality anyway and in many cases he agrees to support his wife in alkem and i think it's wonderful when my husband takes care of our two colored ones and it's very amusing for me see people watching us
Yeah I think for the cuckold lifestyle it's very normal for us to want our hotwives bred. It's our duty to welcome beautiful new black life into the world :sex::love:

Back