Is it normal to think about your girlfriend getting bred by BBC?

I suggest you find out how she feels about being knocked-up, especially by a black guy. Someone has to take responsibility for caring for the baby.

For the record, here is a photo I took of my wife 4 months after our honeymoon. She is carrying an unknown black stranger's baby in her recently married womb. Will never know the *******'s name as 5 black guys continuously filled her with black baby-makers.
What do your families think, how did you explain it.

Hi all,

Just wondering if you think it’s normal to think about your girlfriend fucking a BBC and him cumming in her so much that she gets pregnant. I have breeding fantasies about her and wondering if you all feel the same? 😄
No, it is NOT normal but is real with some men. I would never want my wife to get pregnant with a black man's baby. It would be devastating personally and professionally. That's not to say that the idea doesn't creep into my thoughts and turn me on when I witness her being filled with their semen. We have to remember just how primal intercourse is. The reason for the existence of sex in the first place for the survival of the species. Without intercourse, there is no future. On a personal level we men have the instinct to see ******* line continue. When other men have sex with our women, that can block that from happening if they get her pregnant instead of us. When a woman has sex with more than one man, it sets up a competition between her mates. Who will dominate as the alpha male? That is why men get so jealous and protective, they don't want another man's baby in their mate's womb. The thing is, when the hubby is aware of that competition, it can be an aphrodisiac for them and it is known that their sperm count will be increased as a response. The stakes are high and real.
We are lucky in modern times where we can choose when to get pregnant, that was not always the case over the centuries of mankind. When I first shared my wife with black men, I assumed condoms would be used. I made sure I bought along many. She was on the pill, but I wanted another barrier, for avoidance of disease but also to be doubly assured she would not get knocked up. I also had a thing in the back of my mind that as the alpha male, only my semen belonged inside her. If they came inside her, they would be replacing me as the alpha male. The problem is, they refused to use condoms with her, and she agreed with them. I hate to admit it, but the sight of a huge bare black cock sliding into my wife was such a turn on for me. When they exploded inside her pussy, it kicked me into overdrive. So much of the appeal was the taboo aspect and the extra risk of all that black man sperm swimming around inside her, even getting her pregnant. As soon as they were done with her, I couldn't wait to make love to her, so I could deposit my semen inside her. The idea of my sperm swimming around inside her, competing with theirs was so hot. The volume of my ejaculate was more than ever, this was serious business and my body responded in kind.

Amie ass shapely ds.jpgamie cum inside.jpgamie missionary pov.jpgcumming in her.jpglk182.jpgMISIONARY ULTIMATE 12016976 (2).gifMissionary 453080135.jpgcumming inside 698212467.jpgcum drip 74119A2.gifcum inside 10268.gifcumming_o06itkMGS51uymo9no1_400.gifcumming 458741587.gif

I am a younger white woman married to a "brown" (Indian) mature male and what's interesting is that a few of his own family and close friends are suggesting to him that I need to be knocked up a more "manly (alpha)" male than him or for that matter any other Indian guy! We tried for a few months to get pregnant but his semen count is low and so now quite actively pursuing this. A part of him also likes to see me with an Indian/ Middle Eastern man as it would be easier to explain as the baby grows up but my husband is also quite liberal in that regard.

We love and want that. I encourage her abd look for bbc for us both
Great to hear this.. I just went on a date (set up by my hubby) this past weekend and it was a wonderful experience. We did not have sex but I came back super horny and gave my hubby the best sex he has ever experienced. As you can tell from my picture, I am as white as it gets (Arizona raised caucasian girl) and went out with a black man who was ripped and smooth - he was completely shaven and was a gentleman. He touched me a few times over dinner and I could tell so many people were looking at us. At the end of the date, he gave me a wet kiss and patted by ass and winked and said he could not wait for date #2. It was classy!

Hi all,

Just wondering if you think it’s normal to think about your girlfriend fucking a BBC and him cumming in her so much that she gets pregnant. I have breeding fantasies about her and wondering if you all feel the same? 😄
It's not abnormal I'll tell you that. Anyone who has seen the power of BBC wants what's best for his wife or gf unless you're just greedy and it's all about you.

Great to hear this.. I just went on a date (set up by my hubby) this past weekend and it was a wonderful experience. We did not have sex but I came back super horny and gave my hubby the best sex he has ever experienced. As you can tell from my picture, I am as white as it gets (Arizona raised caucasian girl) and went out with a black man who was ripped and smooth - he was completely shaven and was a gentleman. He touched me a few times over dinner and I could tell so many people were looking at us. At the end of the date, he gave me a wet kiss and patted by ass and winked and said he could not wait for date #2. It was classy!
My first ever bbc was almost like this encounter gou describe.. we did end up having sec that night and i still remember they way i was feeling the next day!! So light so happy so sexy and sooo tired!!!

Back