Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,319 60.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,692 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 148 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 265 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 75 1.4%

• Total voters
I think it is a dark fantasy of a lot of women. It is certainly one I have imagined.
The morning after my 19-year old beautiful bisexual black buddy and lover gave my wife her first and totally sensational BBC experience beside me on our marital bed, she privately confessed to me that for the two years prior she had been compulsively indulging the “dark fantasy” and frantically getting off on it in prolonged masturbation sessions aided by a 9-inch black strongly upcurved dildo (which I never found).

What interested me most about her dark fantasy as she eventually described it in great detail, eagerly prompted by me, were her vivid imaginings of her phantom black lovers’ multiple heavy cum-spurts thumping into her; and her unexpectedly even more vivid descriptions of their copious ejaculates trickling from her just-fucked vagina and down the inside of one or other of her thighs .

According to her, that part of her fantasy was hugely enhanced erotically—following her final orgasm and withdrawal of the dildo from her gaping vagina—by the suggestively warm streaming-down of the excess of the DUREX Naturals liquid personal lubricant she had to generously apply and often re-apply to facilitate her penetration by the grossly oversized black dildo.

After my wife confessed her thrilling “dark fantasy” to me, I became utterly obsessed with it, to the extent of my compulsively looking out for, and invariably seeing, the slow down-slitherings of my buddy’s half-clotted fresh ejaculate every time she got out of bed to go to our ensuite to pee or whatever after he had fucked her.

And so it came to pass that I secretly hijacked my wife’s only somewhat shamefully-confessed dark fantasy to make it extremely pleasurably mine in the glorious light of my beautiful buddy’s enviably productive fucking of her.

Last edited:
Being inseminated by a black stranger is the fantasy of millions of white women and the reality for thousands every day.
View attachment 5401528
The pointy muscular probing tongue of that ferociously handsome black stud suggests to me that he’s perilously close to ejaculating into the cock-clasping vagina of that eagerly open-mouthed young wife of another man.

For his first or second or third time? Only he and she know.

How hot is THAT!

The pointy muscular probing tongue of that ferociously handsome black stud suggests to me that he’s perilously close to ejaculating into the cock-clasping vagina of that eagerly open-mouthed young wife of another man.

For his first or second or third time? Only he and she know.

How hot is THAT!
Why do you think she is another man's wife? Oh i see, because somebody must have taken that picture - most probably her hubby. Seems logical. (y)

Are there any other male members here who, like me, get off on the breathless beauty of that young buck’s enviably muscular shoulders and arms? Or the more subtley sexy tantalisingly-exposed upper part of his right thigh merging with his youthful bum that’s driving his copulative inthrusts?

The glimpse we get of his pre-orgasmically updrawn balls is likewise deliciously wankworthy don’t you think?

View attachment 5397669
Yes--take another man's wife, own her body and mind, kiss, make love to her, hold her tight, wrap his cock with those fingers and wedding band and feel the warmth as he flows into you---------------

Yes--take another man's wife, own her body and mind, kiss, make love to her, hold her tight, wrap his cock with those fingers and wedding band and feel the warmth as he flows into you---------------
Dammit Kingtex, you sure know how to trigger that cucky angst.

I’ve been agonisingly prone to it for the last nine years since I first, lying naked beside my childless wife on our marital bed, tremblingly but tenderly wrapped her wedding-ringed left hand around the comfortingly warm shaft of my beautifully athletic 19-year-old black lover’s fiercely upcurved enviably long and girthy snakily-veined gristly erection after I’d drawn back its grossly stretched foreskin and eagerly guided his huge cockhead through the clasping rim of her promisingly self-lubricated welcoming vagina.

How brilliantly her 4-carat diamond engagement ring reflected my huge love for her back to me at that fearful moment. How warmly her gold wedding band gleamed as she lovingly stroked the now steely shaft of my love-buddy’s monstrous but beautifully smoothly-thrusting bared erection.

I was truly lovely and intensely erotic but at the same time, for me, unforgettably traumatic.

Last edited:
So fucking beautiful, perfect together. Nothing more sexually beautiful.
What a fucking perfect shot of a mouth-wateringly athletic incredibly handsome and obviously sexually very savvy young black...
In these strong feelings that I share and that arise from these photos there is the mysterious reason why we are cuckolds. In these photos we perceive something so strong that it goes beyond what our personal interest should be!

Fucking smoking HOT!!

Especially the beautifully-muscled super-sexily broad tattooed back of that gorgeous ultra-confident supremely kissable young black stud.

Just get a load of how that extremely horny young red-head is loving him. I would have paid big money to watch him barebacking her—in the missionary position of course.

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Last edited:
Fucking smoking HOT!!

Especially the beautifully-muscled super-sexily broad tattooed back of that gorgeous ultra-confident supremely kissable young black stud.

Just get a load of how that extremely horny young red-head is loving him. I would have paid big money to watch him barebacking her—in the missionary position of course.

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
now that's a strong kiss.

Back