Cuck Kiss

My Ex-husband loved me to kiss him after I took a load from my BBC lovers.
How have you had an Ex Husband. I am / was under the impression you were happily married to a wonderful understanding man. Love the photos of him driving to your lovers home for the weekend I saw a few years ago.

We divorced at the first of the year and moved to Texas with my lover Anthony who I married in April of this year.
Not sure what to say. Great as long as you are happy. Hoping it was a good divorce. Last thing we need is being bad mouthed behind our back when we can do nothing about it or get our side of the story.

Any kiss is always good. Sue has alternated sucking her bbc, then kissed me many times. Once I walked in on her and heard the roar of her bull filling her mouth while she was on her knees. She got up and walked over to me and kissed me with a full mouth of cum, transferring every drop.
Wow that's so fucking beautiful and fucking hot. I wish I could experience that.

We divorced at the first of the year and moved to Texas with my lover Anthony who I married in April of this year.
Sad that you put your ex out to pasture like that .
I'm not judging you, I hope it's not a result of the lifestyle.

This is one of my worries.
I tell my wife to enjoy what she has , does , wants .
I'm all good if I know your still coming home to me , I don't have a leash on her , she knows I want to stay with her, love her , and don't want a divorce, and she knows she has all the freedom she has and gets from me .

A breakup with divorce is hard .

Sad that you put your ex out to pasture like that .
I'm not judging you, I hope it's not a result of the lifestyle.

This is one of my worries.
I tell my wife to enjoy what she has , does , wants .
I'm all good if I know your still coming home to me , I don't have a leash on her , she knows I want to stay with her, love her , and don't want a divorce, and she knows she has all the freedom she has and gets from me .

A breakup with divorce is hard .
It was a mutual divorce with no hard feeling either way. We still keep in touch and if I travel back home Anthony and I are welcome at my old house.

Back