Interesting thread about Sweden

Children are not responsible for the crimes of their parents, grandparents, etc. If that were true people worldwide could cry "REPARATIONS!"
Don't know about people the world crying reparations and certain groups got them. Take the victims of the transatlantic slave trade. who built this edifice brick stone and mortar. within which the people denying reparations exist TODAY. everyone got reparations, the slave master and crew. none for the blacks the reparations paid to the slave master was finally paid by the taxpayer in the UK circa 2015. none for blacks. wringing fingers, all the world wants reparation.......... we built everything you claim. material resources, industrial revolution sharing knowledge that brought the world forward computer technology and lightbulbs.............................. Yet we must not speak of reparations < to repair> just grin and bear it is unrealistic. we share in it, or we remove you from it. the choice is yours. :)

Was you personally affected by it. What do you want for it?
I am a Blackman in contemporary society.......... it's a no brainer, of course my life is damaged by racism, the denial of access, the profound psychological assaults every living day the images on mass media, the denial of racism, the recognition that people can be so low they SEE but refuse to acknowledge the part they play........... I could go on and on...................

One question though; - Would you like to be treated the same way whiteness treats blackness?

You know the answer in your heart is NO. so why would WE tolerate it unchallenged?

This whole site is based on racism😂
YES IT IS!:

CUCKS drive it chasing some detachable black penis to use as fetish.

SEXIST too !!! as he brainwashes white women who he can't fuck to gangbang with 30+ BBCs-guys, fuck as many black cocks as possible, hundreds for his edification. They know in the end these women will end up back blown out, no respect from men gets old and buy a dog then die slow. he says he wants to make them happy - misogynistic

He doesn't want relationships between black men and white women, just using them for his sickness and small dick... needs to put a lock on it and ignore him and live your lives black men and white women if you want to be together..

In the old days they used to castrate and lynch and acquire said fetish...

YES IT IS!:

CUCKS drive it chasing some detachable black penis to use as fetish.

SEXIST too !!! as he brainwashes white women who he can't fuck to gangbang with 30+ BBCs-guys, fuck as many black cocks as possible, hundreds for his edification. They know in the end these women will end up back blown out, no respect from men gets old and buy a dog then die slow. he says he wants to make them happy - misogynistic

He doesn't want relationships between black men and white women, just using them for his sickness and small dick... needs to put a lock on it and ignore him and live your lives black men and white women if you want to be together..

In the old days they used to castrate and lynch and acquire said fetish...
I agree

Don't know about people the world crying reparations and certain groups got them. Take the victims of the transatlantic slave trade. who built this edifice brick stone and mortar. within which the people denying reparations exist TODAY. everyone got reparations, the slave master and crew. none for the blacks the reparations paid to the slave master was finally paid by the taxpayer in the UK circa 2015. none for blacks. wringing fingers, all the world wants reparation.......... we built everything you claim. material resources, industrial revolution sharing knowledge that brought the world forward computer technology and lightbulbs.............................. Yet we must not speak of reparations < to repair> just grin and bear it is unrealistic. we share in it, or we remove you from it. the choice is yours. :)
Or just get educated and get jobs.

Or just get educated and get jobs.
You will find much intellectual excellence among blacks as you well know.................................... I think you are being facetious when you bring the OLE trope ......""get educated and get jobs""...

Oh don't worry about the past ..in addition to what we have stolen from you, you are just a black man build for hard work.

Get a fucking job and stop crying.......doesn't matter if there are none.........

I would say you are a classic racist...

you can never say "" WOW we fuck up there. lets be men and women and repair it for the sake of all our descendants...

you prefer to live in fantasy..............

I would like your education however I do not have the time nor inclination to debate racist .. I only debate my equals. all others I teach.

BTW... Have you noticed when I use the word black man the system changes it to BlackMan. A "Blackman" is not a "black man" they are different. You not LISTENING. a perfect illustration of suppression of the word black man because, its the only word in any language that encapsulates what was done to us........ see how the words will be substituted.

By the way the word is N-I-G'G.E-R.

Last edited:
You will find much intellectual excellence among blacks as you well know.................................... I think you are being facetious when you bring the OLE trope ......""get educated and get jobs""...

Oh don't worry about the past ..in addition to what we have stolen from you, you are just a black man build for hard work.

Get a fucking job and stop crying.......doesn't matter if there are none.........

you can never say "" WOW we fuck up there. lets be men and women and repair it for the sake of all our descendants...

I would like your education however I do not have the time nor inclination to debate racist .. I only debate my equals. all others I teach.

BTW... Have you noticed when I use the word black man the system changes it to BlackMan. A "Blackman" is not a "black man" they are different. You not LISTENING. a perfect illustration of suppression of the word black man because, its the only word in any language that encapsulates what was done to us........ see how the words will be substituted.

1-800- Wha-aaaa......

I'm not talking down to him. He engaged in political discussion in a thread started by me. I provided a different perspective and instead of providing one single argument he decided to be rude and call me racist. He was the one who chose to step away from civil discussion. And I'm not having it. And like I said, it has nothing to do with sexual preference. That's like saying that a woman who enjoys BDSM can never take stand against a man. Screw that.
Your opinion is worthless. Your women prefer Black men and your lands will belong to our offspring. You are biologically and historically irrelevant now.

Sorry, I really didn't understand most of this. I wonder who you think fucked up. Whites are not an undifferentiated blob - we all from different countries with different backgrounds. Most of us, in our family stories, have suffered repression also on the basis of class and race. You fix it by moving to a fair society.

The rest is blah blah blah, chip on shoulder nonsense.

Ah, Sweden!

Sorry, I really didn't understand most of this. I wonder who you think fucked up. Whites are not an undifferentiated blob - we all from different countries with different backgrounds. Most of us, in our family stories, have suffered repression also on the basis of class and race. You fix it by moving to a fair society.

The rest is blah blah blah, chip on shoulder nonsense.

Ah, Sweden!
The forefathers of whiteness fucked up and their descendants recognized as white by the society continue to benefit from the fuckup at the expense of those fucked..
The fuckup was the disgraceful behavior meted out to people around the world in the name of papal bulls and manifest destiny.
Everywhere their feet landed, millions died enabling this degenerate world we exist in....... and you roll out the chip on shoulder < disrespectful/ racist fantasies about not being culpable.> You are either stupid sir a racist or both

You are evidently a TROLL and I say, "enough already"

One can't and should not seek to appeal to the stupid and the racist.

Last edited:
Your opinion is worthless. Your women prefer Black men and your lands will belong to our offspring. You are biologically and historically irrelevant now.
Just shut up and dribble and shoot your load in those wombs. I'm wankin' here!

Attachments

• nT_butbh2g0f9p1ytg3g86ngtbn.gif
    nT_butbh2g0f9p1ytg3g86ngtbn.gif
    208.6 KB · Views: 0
Back