Interesting thread about Sweden

Why don't you date them?
Many black men date black women.. however

if you refer to the general relationships black men find black womanhood severely damaged from the plantation experience, her mind fucked up and ranged against him; her church and religion all unconsciousness. all to maintain the white supremacy dynamic and its extraction. In this context we find her repulsive, small minded, money grabbing with ill-defined goals self-image and her wigs and weaves bla bla.. she lacks femineity is combative bla bla.

Myth. and the bois in Sweden are not berserkers.. I guess white bois prefer sissification these days ?
Wtf is a Berserker? Swedish men are not a bunch of femmes. The problem is the cuck governments of Europe who are restricted by Brussels and the E.U.
This mass immigration nightmare has to end

Many black men date black women.. however

if you refer to the general relationships black men find black womanhood severely damaged from the plantation experience, her mind fucked up and ranged against him; her church and religion all unconsciousness. all to maintain the white supremacy dynamic and its extraction. In this context we find her repulsive, small minded, money grabbing with ill-defined goals self-image and her wigs and weaves bla bla.. she lacks femineity is combative bla bla.
lol! I agree that there are reasons why we're considered the standard of beauty and not black women. Black people hair is just very strange

Wtf is a Berserker? Swedish men are not a bunch of femmes. The problem is the cuck governments of Europe who are restricted by Brussels and the E.U.
This mass immigration nightmare has to end
I think a Berserker is like a Viking who is on dr ugs? It's a part of history so I don't know too much about it but that's what we were known for in the past lol

But yes! Government is against the people of all countries, not just Europe

lol! I agree that there are reasons why we're considered the standard of beauty and not black women. Black people hair is just very strange

I think a Berserker is like a Viking who is on *******? It's a part of history so I don't know too much about it but that's what we were known for in the past lol

But yes! Government is against the people of all countries, not just Europe
White women are the commercialized standard of beauty for sure. Racism as in your case is a matter of ignorance, surprise surprise you in Norway and haven't been BBCed by the sounds of it.. Beauty is perceived and if you got commercialized sexualised presentations of "White Women 24/7". you are going to ramp up demand. many of these guys have only touched a white woman in his televised dreams and is simply excited. Among them and culturally white girls are whores and all westernized women are hoes too. hoes are cheap and easy. they get caught up in the fervor fever and do idiot things and if they somewhat racist themselves? then again there is the group of Swedish policewomen around Malmo opening their legs naively.

On the berserker issue. Many white bois like to present themselves as Thor and Odin type figures from whom they descend. their practice was to ******* various herbs and spices ******* lots and Oodles of booze grab women and hard fuck them then go off and die for the king berserk Ing violent muder fukers!!

Last edited:
White women are the commercialized standard of beauty for sure. Racism as in your case is a matter of ignorance, surprise surprise you in Norway and haven't been BBCed by the sounds of it.. Beauty is perceived and if you got commercialized sexualised presentations of "White Women 24/7". you are going to ramp up demand. many of these guys have only touched a white woman in his televised dreams and is simply excited. Among them and culturally white girls are whores and all westernized women are hoes too. hoes are cheap and easy. they get caught up in the fervor fever and do idiot things and if they somewhat racist themselves? then again there is the group of Swedish policewomen around Malmo opening their legs naively.

I'm not "Racist" because of ignorance :/ It's because of I just don't have white guilt! And yes, I have been with a black guy before. Just because the media portrays us in a negative light it doesn't mean it's true. If anything, white women date out the least

Lol I bet you have racist tendencies towards white people. Yes white guilt exists and you can search it up easily if you don't know what that is
I am one of the few people you will ever meet utterly devoid of racist tendencies.
what race?

" Whiteness is not biology, it is psychology,"

a system of inequality and violence in order to extract the resources of people defined as not white. Its the white supremacy dynamic. Those who contribute to it and benefit from it are inherently racist and often sexist as they travel on the same bus. white guilt does exist for some; however, it is like all guilt... USELESS what we want is equal access.

Abdicate whiteness.

I am one of the few people you will ever meet utterly devoid of racist tendencies.
what race?

" Whiteness is not biology, it is psychology,"

a system of inequality and violence in order to extract the resources of people defined as not white. Its the white supremacy dynamic. Those who contribute to it and benefit from it are inherently racist and often sexist as they travel on the same bus. white guilt does exist for some; however, it is like all guilt... USELESS what we want is equal access.

Abdicate whiteness.
Sorry I meant racist towards white people :/

How would you feel if I said that being black wasn't biological but only a state of mind? I think you'd be offended or at least look at the comment strangely. I can't abdicate whiteness because i am born that way

Sorry I meant racist towards white people :/

How would you feel if I said that being black wasn't biological but only a state of mind? I think you'd be offended or at least look at the comment strangely. I can't abdicate whiteness because i am born that way
See your inherent racism I spoke about. ( you haven't even began to HEAR what I am saying.)
- there is only one human race.. homosapins sapines.
- Colour - whiteness / blackness are inventions ; so no I would not be offended. My blackness is NOT biological. What whiteness did was to attach negative attributes like hair and skin colour and angelic attributes to lighter skin, encoded it in laws and *******.
-Yes, blackness and whiteness are states of mind.
- You can abdicate whiteness. abdicate the system of white ******* and privilege. eat local fuck BBC only and put cucks in the locks they crave.

Back