Interesting thread about Sweden

I spent almost 2 months in sweden a while ago due to work and I find swedish guys beta. They're not manly at all and swedish girls going to african or middle eastern guys bc they're more manly.
Maybe the Swedish men need BBC, too. Ask those Somali gangs for a gangbang and a grenade. 🤣

Found this thread on Quora. Seems interesting. Do you think it's true?

Spent half my life in Sweden and believe its true.

That's typically how foreigners act when we reject them :/
But why do White European women reject these Black men coming over from Africa and the Middle East so often? I thought they were into them? Is it the way they are approaching or what. I know obviously not all European women are into these Black men, can't generalize, but I thought most were.

But why do White European women reject these Black men coming over from Africa and the Middle East so often? I thought they were into them? Is it the way they are approaching or what. I know obviously not all European women are into these Black men, can't generalize, but I thought most were.
Well if I have to be honest it's because a lot of European men are very attractive :) That and also they share a lot in common with us so it's just more natural to date what is similar to us

Well if I have to be honest it's because a lot of European men are very attractive :) That and also they share a lot in common with us so it's just more natural to date what is similar to us
True, that's a good and reasonable point. Maybe another aspect I was thinking off is that it's the lighter-skinned Arabs that are getting rejected by European women in favor of the much darker Sub-Saharan Africans. Then they commit these assaults out of jealousy. I mean, who knows.

True, that's a good and reasonable point. Maybe another aspect I was thinking off is that it's the lighter-skinned Arabs that are getting rejected by European women in favor of the much darker Sub-Saharan Africans. Then they commit these assaults out of jealousy. I mean, who knows.
Um well :p I feel like the women that would date foreigners would date either one. Black africans also do a lot of that stuff too

That's typically how foreigners act when we reject them :/
I think that the typical guy and white women have a miss matched cultures. As a rule, white women respond to familiarity and friendliness and intelligence, a BBC helps too. Like in my relationship with white women; born grew up, went to school higher education work love family bla bla. They want white pussy and don't know white pussy who rejects them. they think y'all racist and whore they can easily slide into and then not understand the rejection and get angry and behave like.......... Pussies hahaha

Um well :p I feel like the women that would date foreigners would date either one. Black africans also do a lot of that stuff too
I reject the idea that if she fucks with one, she will do the other. <whore> I know many women who won't do that; they are not whores...This is a typical error people make, Swedish white guys seeing me with a beautiful white woman would come and grab her up in the street and ram their tongues down her throat in a surprise assault, happened more than once too. A woman's preference is not interchangeable in that way, she likes who she likes and responds thus.

cultural mismatched.

I reject the idea that if she fucks with one, she will do the other. <whore> I know many women who won't do that; they are not whores...This is a typical error people make, Swedish white guys seeing me with a beautiful white woman would come and grab her up in the street and ram their tongues down her throat in a surprise assault, happened more than once too. A woman's preference is not interchangeable in that way, she likes who she likes and responds thus.

cultural mismatched.
What's wrong with black women?

Back