Interesting thing we've run into on this site

PhoenixNRowena

Couple
Gold Member
From
WA, US
Unless we are wrong, at it's most basic, this is a site for like-minded people. White females/couples seeking Black men and vice versa (other than the cucks seeking women and the women who love them area).

We've been messaged by a couple of "male" accounts who present themselves as "Bulls" have a whole conversation and then say "Oh I'm White/Indian/Non-Black Hispanic/etc is that okay?" and it's like, can you start with that so that we can tell you we aren't interested, from the start? Why waste our time? I mean, some people may be okay with that and that's great and fair, but we have a specific preference and would rather guys be up front about this, especially on a site where we were assuming (until very recently) that the men we'd be talking to for this purpose, would be Black. Have any other solo ladies or couples run into this?

This is kind of going to make us talk to men differently on this site. Where we only really respond to verified male members or if they don't have an unofficial verification video/pic like we do (for now), to start asking for one from unverified men who contact us, before even having a whole conversation. We appreciate the conversation, but if you're not Black, you are not getting anywhere with us in this way. That is why we are on the site.

Unless we are wrong, at it's most basic, this is a site for like-minded people. White females/couples seeking Black men and vice versa (other than the cucks seeking women and the women who love them area).

We've been messaged by a couple of "male" accounts who present themselves as "Bulls" have a whole conversation and then say "Oh I'm White/Indian/Non-Black Hispanic/etc is that okay?" and it's like, can you start with that so that we can tell you we aren't interested, from the start? Why waste our time? I mean, some people may be okay with that and that's great and fair, but we have a specific preference and would rather guys be up front about this, especially on a site where we were assuming (until very recently) that the men we'd be talking to for this purpose, would be Black. Have any other solo ladies or couples run into this?

This is kind of going to make us talk to men differently on this site. Where we only really respond to verified male members or if they don't have an unofficial verification video/pic like we do (for now), to start asking for one from unverified men who contact us, before even having a whole conversation. We appreciate the conversation, but if you're not Black, you are not getting anywhere with us in this way. That is why we are on the site.

Yeah, they probably ought to lead with that huh 🤔

You might want to verify too/
Yeah, that is why we put that we have an unofficial verification video of us up (for now) and on that video explained that we were apart for a bit, we were still excited to let folks know we're real in at least that way. Thanks for mentioning it though! Gave us an excuse to let folks know to check us out, we're real lol

Back