Why Did You Join The Site

re: Why Did You Join The Site​

The buffet stays open an extra hour and the half price happy hour drinks.
I'm not much on the chitlings & turnip greens, though.

Networking/Self improvement. Couple I met through another app told me about this site. Been active for years in my area, so joined to meet/chat with others that are active. Swap stories, advice, and general thoughts on clubs, apps, and other stuff that may make me a better Bull.

I want my wife to become a BBC hotwife as even she´s never admitted her body wants something more than my small dick.

I have been on this site a long time and don’t think thisq has ever been asked. Everyone has a different reason for joining the site and I‘m curious as to your expectation when you joined. So the question is “Why did you join the site”?
When originally joined I was hoping to find new ways to find reliable boy friends for lady friends and to find new activities for the ladies.

It was hard to find the right guys.
Clean.
Respectfully.
Willing to be tested.
Willing to have me around when the ladies play. Not necessarily in the same room just no locked door between us.

Social part of the date.
For instance one lady is into both dog and horse shows. Both of these can be three or four days long. It’s a common interest thing. Yes we have gone to the Westminster Dog show and a Few Four day Event Horse shows in Virginia.
Another lady is into what is called Sport Dance though it’s more commonly know as Ballroom Dance. Again this is usually a five day date.

Have picked up one new activity which is RVing to Triple A Base Ball games in the summer month.

Another on also involves an RV and driving around the Great Lakes in the Fall as the leave change colours. Northern Michigan is Gorgeous that time of year.

Another one is Hiking to Water Falls to play out side.

None of us are into Bars and Hotels Pick ups.

I have been on this site a long time and don’t think thisq has ever been asked. Everyone has a different reason for joining the site and I‘m curious as to your expectation when you joined. So the question is “Why did you join the site”?
Just curious. Never knew this lifestyle existed until wife started teasing me and role playing. Since then all I think about. Fascinated now

Back