If you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull

Replying as a non-Bull/ not in the "lifestyle". I wouldn't consider this a homosexual act. For obvious reasons. The mindset of the two males would determine whether it's "bi or straight". I've never engaged in that activity. Nor did it ever appeal to me.
Have had my dick in some pussy while another dude had it up her ass... Another dick in her mouth too. At no point did I have any homosexual/bi thoughts/desires. However I know for a fact that the other two dudes did. That's why I left the "quad" I was in. Way back when...
Would you be open to a double pussy penetration if you knew the other guy also wasn’t gay. Just like the sensation of a stretched pussy being double stuffed

Fairly new here but not new to the lifestyle. This was the post I was looking for. 100% agree. Clear communication upfront no funny business, I’m not entertaining it either

Would you be open to a double pussy penetration if you knew the other guy also wasn’t gay. Just like the sensation of a stretched pussy being double stuffed
Not asked to me but I'll contribute. No. Preferably, the only other man I want in the room with me and the wife is the hubby sitting in a corner watching.

The second option would be to take turns spit roasting. I'm not into that dp stuff. Too close for my comfort.

Ultimately mmf is more of a woman's fantasy whereas mff is a man's. I prefer the latter..

The act itself does not appeal to me...I have zero desire to have my dick closely rubbing up against another man's dick...ON PURPOSE.
Stretched pussy has its limited appeals. However, not something I would seek out. When I would fuck women with other dudes. In a group setting. I always assumed all the dudes were "straight"... Up until it was clear they weren't...
So for me it's exit stage left...
Nutt or Not🤣.
Short answer...NO.

Not asked to me but I'll contribute. No. Preferably, the only other man I want in the room with me and the wife is the hubby sitting in a corner watching.

The second option would be to take turns spit roasting. I'm not into that dp stuff. Too close for my comfort.

Ultimately mmf is more of a woman's fantasy whereas mff is a man's. I prefer the latter..
Agreed except for having "hubby" in the corner... Less than zero appeal for me.
Spit roasting women was cool with dudes "I was sure of".
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Not sure why this argument has been going on for so long.

If you let a dude wrap his lips around your dick, you're gay.

I don't mean it metaphorically or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically or in any other fancy way. You're gay, straight up.

Nothing wrong with being gay, or bi, or whatever. But don't pretend you're not if you let another dude blow you.

Last edited:
The act itself does not appeal to me...I have zero desire to have my dick closely rubbing up against another man's dick...ON PURPOSE.
Stretched pussy has its limited appeals. However, not something I would seek out. When I would fuck women with other dudes. In a group setting. I always assumed all the dudes were "straight"... Up until it was clear they weren't...
So for me it's exit stage left...
Nutt or Not🤣.
Short answer...NO.
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN
Exactly lol

Too many labels out there, just love each other and enjoying yourself. Don’t worry about whether it’s this or that or what sexual orientation someone is or what color they are. If you are enjoying someone just love the moment and the experience!
Agreed... The conundrum occurs when people pretend to be something they aren't. Lots of posts in this thread from males who participate and enjoy homosexual acts. Yet want to be referred to as "straight". I guess they've convinced themselves that they are. Less success in convincing others though...
You're right... It shouldn't matter. Do what you do... Just be honest about it.

Somebody mentioned on this thread how women have different rules. Your position highlights that perfectly. Most men... Especially Black men think about homosexuality in a very "straight" manner. Pun intended😉.
Additionally it's my opinion if you really want to show somebody who's boss...You pig fuck em up the ass 😱😜🤣.
You know if that's your goal...😆.
Great media by the way gorgeous 😘.
Sexual acts between men can be a way of humiliating or establishing dominance over the other guy. It's all part the "king" concept. Plus I think some men are tired of being the one to have to do all the work.

Back