If you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull

Well, you did mention showing "someone who's boss." I do like the term "pig-fuck 'em." It's very evocative.
Yeah...
In response to another poster's comment about putting a man in their place... ie "showing them who's boss".
It is poetic isn't it ? Very colorful 😂.
I started using it after watching "The Devil's Advocate" for the first time. There's a line in there where the Al Pacino character "John Milton" aka the devil says "They're gearing up for a New York Style Pig Fuck... So get ready" 🤣.
As a New Yorker I found that especially charming 😆.
On a somewhat related note...
Orange Pinky Prick convicted on 34 felony counts.
"You down with OPP ?"
No No Not me 😂?

New York...The greatest city in the world 👍🏽😉👍🏽.

Last edited:
Yeah...
In response to another poster's comment about putting a man in their place... ie "showing them who's boss".
It is poetic isn't it ? Very colorful 😂.
I started using it after watching "The Devil's Advocate" for the first time. There's a line in there where the Al Pacino character "John Milton" aka the devil says "They're gearing up for a New York Style Pig Fuck... So get ready" 🤣.
As a New Yorker I find it especially charming 😆.
On a somewhat related note...
Pinky Prick Orange convicted on 34 felony counts.
New York...The greatest city in the world 👍🏽😉👍🏽.
🎶'New York New York, what a beautiful town.'🎶

Agreed... The conundrum occurs when people pretend to be something they aren't. Lots of posts in this thread from males who participate and enjoy homosexual acts. Yet want to be referred to as "straight". I guess they've convinced themselves that they are. Less success in convincing others though...
You're right... It shouldn't matter. Do what you do... Just be honest about it.
I would say that the michelletrans person you are responding to is the epitome of pretending you are something you are not. A guy pretending to be a woman would qualify for that. I have seen people from that category attack men when men reject them because they are actually guys. It is wild to watch. I feel sorry for the men. Having to deal with that.

I would say that the michelletrans person you are responding to is the epitome of pretending you are something you are not. A guy pretending to be a woman would qualify for that. I have seen people from that category attack men when men reject them because they are actually guys. It is wild to watch. I feel sorry for the men. Having to deal with that.
I don't believe I've ever communicated with @MichelleTrans prior to today. I do appreciate that she's honest enough to make it clear that she's transsexual... Right in her screen name. That doesn't qualify as pretending to me. That's being truthful.
Since we're on the subject of truth...Let me put this one out there. You are the infamous @funcouple52661 that was "banned for life" right ? I guess that's just a euphemism huh @Rene Mills 🤣?

Interesting. I try to engage in conversation and I get accused and attacked. I’m done with that individual. I’m not here to play games. I’ve seen too many racial attacks and threads closed involving that person. That’s what I get for trying to be nice. A guy that likes to attack verified women and he freely admits he’s not engaged in this lifestyle. Avoid toxicity.

Interesting
Not particularly 😏.

I try to engage in conversation and I get accused and attacked.
More likely you just testing the waters to see who remembers who and what you actually are... By the way we all know 🤣. So stop trolling 😜.

I’ve seen too many racial attacks and threads closed involving that person.
And before you were banned you were right in the middle of it 😉.

That’s what I get for trying to be nice.
I have less than zero interest in interacting with you. So do yourself a favor and do not engage me at all. There's a lot of material out there about you. You wouldn't want it all come to light again would you funcouple52661?
Would certainly contradict your new "NICE" 🤣.

A guy that likes to attack verified women
If you think pointing out that you are a rightfully "banned for life" former member is an attack... That's fine.
Must be all that woke, snowflakeism, you used to rail on and on against🤮.
Your "I'm the victim, privileged failed gaslighting...Is too tired👎🏽👎🏽.

he freely admits he’s not engaged in this lifestyle.
I'm actually proud that I engage on this site in an honest manner. I guess it takes a dishonest person to think there's something wrong with that 🙄.

Avoid toxicity.
No matter where you go...There you are.
More appropriately in this case...
No matter who you pretend to be...
You're still funcouple52661😆.

Last edited:
I'm a 'bull'. I'm not gay (or 'bi').
'Kings' sounds retarded.
The dumbest thing you can do is debate about what makes you gay. It's your brain
I am man, I am me. No more, no less. Not 'king' or 'bull' or 'cuck' or 'bbc'. Me. And the dumbest, most disrespectful, condescending thing is attempting to ******* one's own view upon another person, regardless of whether it's right or wrong. Everyone else had the 'right' and 'responsibility' to figure it out for themselves. If it's not for you, just leave it alone and find your place. It's disturbing to me to see Black folks doing to others, be they bi or gay or whatever, what we ALL suffered through from 1619 until now.

N
Pause Ok GIF by creating music forever
So to be honest I knocked out a hubby in 2014 for trying some DL *******. 💩 This fool thought he was slick trying to play GRAB ASS⏸️ I literally told this fool NO DIDDY and he talking bout TAKE THAT TAKE THAT. So I hit him with a 2-piece and a coke grabbed my clothes and bounced.His wife called me trying to apologize and said she wanted to see me again. Man HELL TO THE NAW fool. So long story short bro lost a tooth 🦷. And this is why I don’t want Bi/Gay dudes near me in couple’s situations. Protect ya neck and ya nuttz.

Lmao. I can't believe his wife called you again.

Last edited:
A lot of confused mentally ill people in today’s generation. Seems like folks don’t understand biology or what gay and straight is or what man and woman is. This new generation is CONFUSED and lost REAL TALK.
Note: There is nothing wrong with being a STRAIGHT MALE. People today push all these silly agendas unlike the early 2000’s and the 90’s and back when people actually understood the difference. 💯🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Back