If you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull

Hilarious cross the line ? Mostly straight
Don't think for a minute that if it's a threesome if your girl says see wants to see suck a cock you won't.
A surprising amount of men do…and the longer they stay in the lifestyle, the higher the % goes that they will eventually, first without allowing pictures, and eventually even giving that restriction up, not all of them…but a lot of those that won’t today, will be willing to try two years from now, and will be looking forward to it three years from now,,,

A surprising amount of men do…and the longer they stay in the lifestyle, the higher the % goes that they will eventually, first without allowing pictures, and eventually even giving that restriction up, not all of them…but a lot of those that won’t today, will be willing to try two years from now, and will be looking forward to it three years from now,,,
Interesting points, but the men who do this have an internal battle going on with themself. They were going todo this either way.

Interesting points, but the men who do this have an internal battle going on with themself. They were going todo this either way.
My hub lost his virginity at 11 to a 14 year old girl, it started out as a “show me yours and I’ll show you mine” scenario, after a summer of fuck’n his brains out she went back to her home town, needless to say my hub found it difficult to replace her amongst his peers. Then he discovered what he lovingly refers to as “Luxy”, his mom‘s Eectro-Lux canister vacuum cleaner…after that, if it didn’t hurt him, or hurt someone else, he’d try anything tat resulted in pleasure, later on in life he found out he was a pure hedonist. I was 23 when I met him and he was 36…I got on board with him immediately, and we sailed off into the sunset…that was forty years ago, and I think I’ve come pretty close to using up all the orgasms I was allotted when I was created, so,,,I can’t complain about winning, only that I can’t do it all over again, I’d double down for sure!

P.S. There was no battle, it came to him, he was way ahead of it, literally waiting to realize he could do whatever the fuck he wanted to…by the time he was 18 he already attended a show at the Love Theatre on 42nd St. in Manhattan, where he was privileged to see a “Behind the Green Door” type scenario (and the movie hadn’t even come out yet), by 21 he was hanging at places like Plato’s Retreat, and found himself playing bull to older couples.

Last edited:
Given the opportunity never say never:mstickle:
Except kissing, that’s one thing my hub can’t do, he can’t help it, he suffers from an involuntary gag reflex when he sees two men kissing, never mind actually doing it, he’d probably upchuck in their mouth…one day watching “Torchwood” the star grabbed a guy and shared an open mouth kiss and my hub ran to the kitchen sink and started drinking water, caught him totally by surprise LOL

Except kissing, that’s one thing my hub can’t do, he can’t help it, he suffers from an involuntary gag reflex when he sees two men kissing, never mind actually doing it, he’d probably upchuck in their mouth…one day watching “Torchwood” the star grabbed a guy and shared an open mouth kiss and my hub ran to the kitchen sink and started drinking water, caught him totally by surprise LOL
That's pretty common as well not kissing but put a cock in front of him and he turns into a hoover vacuum licking and sucking :lips:

Yeah these folks are NASTY but this new generation a back asswards mess of TARDS. These house kneegrows just as bad to and do anything for a chance at some POON. Pushing this nonsense.
They all getting Diddy'ed smh ⏸........Plus majority of the couples need to d rink some courage juice. "Their Bull" ends up drinking knowing dam well he dont d rink.

Back