I guess it's true - Black men really DONT like eating pussy?

Just like you come across women who don't suck dick. Everyone's different some women don't get off on having their pussy ate and just want dick. For those that do i love them.

When you know someone loves to have their pussy licked then that's where the fun starts. You know you're in for a fun night.

Just like you come across women who don't suck dick. Everyone's different some women don't get off on having their pussy ate and just want dick. For those that do i love them.

When you know someone loves to have their pussy licked then that's where the fun starts. You know you're in for a fun night.
These are 100% my type of women, some women don't get off on having their pussy ate. have any of you pussy eating dudes ever wondered just how many different mens cum you have eaten?.

Eating pussy is enjoyable, I love doing it. There's something about sucking on the clit while fingering her and sliding my tongue in her slit that really satisfies me. I like having her suck my cock and ride it but eating her out is just as pleasurable, if not more. The sounds of her moaning and cumming are also amazing

When I see threads like this, all the Black men often come on and refute it. "oh that's BS, A sterotyoe, I love to and I'm great at it" etc.

But it seems like the proof is in what I see... The vast majority of amateur interracial vids I see (and trust me, I see a LOT), it's fairly RARE to see the bull eating pussy. Just curious why... It's the only way I can get my girlfriend off, or course. Thanks for I'm at least good at that part... Lol.

In a way, it's kind of a turn on... Most vids I see it's all about the King and his pleasure. The woman gives him a nice lllllong BJ. Then they fuck. Her orgasm is "second" to his, the way it should be imho - let us white boys do the pussy eating and the Black men do the fuckin and impregnating!
Back in the '90s I talked to several black men who said black men don't eat pussy and I figured it was because another black man had been fucking that pussy before, but that's all changed now

Back