I guess it's true - Black men really DONT like eating pussy?

When I see threads like this, all the Black men often come on and refute it. "oh that's BS, A sterotyoe, I love to and I'm great at it" etc.

But it seems like the proof is in what I see... The vast majority of amateur interracial vids I see (and trust me, I see a LOT), it's fairly RARE to see the bull eating pussy. Just curious why... It's the only way I can get my girlfriend off, or course. Thanks for I'm at least good at that part... Lol.

In a way, it's kind of a turn on... Most vids I see it's all about the King and his pleasure. The woman gives him a nice lllllong BJ. Then they fuck. Her orgasm is "second" to his, the way it should be imho - let us white boys do the pussy eating and the Black men do the fuckin and impregnating!
that's why amateur videos are more realistic

I think for most men, whatever race, eating pussy is just a prelim. They do it, sometimes very well, but not for long, because thry really want to get to the main event of fucking you. If you really want great oral, for an extended time, find yourself a horny bI or lesbian woman. 🙂
i lick pussy til my jaw starts to lock up. Great pussy comes to those who can wait

I think for most men, whatever race, eating pussy is just a prelim. They do it, sometimes very well, but not for long, because thry really want to get to the main event of fucking you. If you really want great oral, for an extended time, find yourself a horny bI or lesbian woman. 🙂
I'll put my skills and voluntary pussy eating stamina against any woman or man any day. Try me and benefit from experiencing how wrong you are. (And oh yeah...your pussy is still going to get plenty black dick, too!):p:sex:

When I see threads like this, all the Black men often come on and refute it. "oh that's BS, A sterotyoe, I love to and I'm great at it" etc.

But it seems like the proof is in what I see... The vast majority of amateur interracial vids I see (and trust me, I see a LOT), it's fairly RARE to see the bull eating pussy. Just curious why... It's the only way I can get my girlfriend off, or course. Thanks for I'm at least good at that part... Lol.

In a way, it's kind of a turn on... Most vids I see it's all about the King and his pleasure. The woman gives him a nice lllllong BJ. Then they fuck. Her orgasm is "second" to his, the way it should be imho - let us white boys do the pussy eating and the Black men do the fuckin and impregnating!
That's what Cucks are for......to clean up after BBC and only give pleasure to their Wife orally.

It really depends on the woman. I enjoy doing down, but I'm picky. But I remember this white chick from the UK that visited a few years ago. Her pussy tasted so nice, I was down there for a long time. Alot of European women seem to really eat healthy and take care of their bodies. I'm sure that's why she tasted so good. Even when I wore a condom, it almost felt like I was fucking her bare.

Every white women i had sex prefer sucking vs being ate out.

Back