I finally did it. I cheated on my husband to get some big black cock

I haven’t been on here much lately, as I’ve been debating whether or not to share this news with the B2W community, but I’m absolutely bursting to tell someone about it, so here it is - I finally ended my years-long bbc-celibacy. Meaning, I broke my marriage vows and got gloriously fucked by a bbc. Feeling a little guilty now, but still, I don’t regret my decision one bit. It was wonderful!

I won’t go into the details here, but suffice it to say that all the stars alligned and the perfect opportunity arose, under the ideal circumstances, and I just couldn’t resist. I gave into my urges. Note, this does not mean that I’m back in the lifestyle and ”open for business “. It just means that a perfect opportunity arose and I enjoyed it thoroughly! Hahaha.

(Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but if not, I can move it.)

Omg LOVE this for you babe. I can’t resist either. Hope you had so much fun

question ... if the shoe was on the other foot and your husband did the same to you BUT you found out about it, how would you REACT? Because that's probably the same way he will react. Are you willing to risk a marital breakup over it? Better give it deep thought. The damage is usually unrepairable, and you might or might not come out on the winning end of it. If you're cheating, courts could tend to swing the ki.ds to him with you having limited visitation rights. Contrary to popular belief that the woman always gets the ki.ds in a divorce ... NOPE! Plus, you'll be a Big Disappointment to your family ... mom & dad, grandparents, ki.ds, probably even the damn DOG.
Also, cheating creates "vengeful actions" that cost even more, like scratching or damaging the spouse's car or property, breaking windows, posting false or highly personal info of the spouse on the internet, etc .... think about it.
Keep in mind that people here don't give a rat's ass about your marriage, or even YOU ... you simply fulfill a fantasy or opportunity for them.
I'm betting that you are possibly the type of woman who would get highly pissed if your husband went to a totally nude strip bar.

I suggest rather than cheat, U talk to him about your marriage and/or discuss an open marriage. You may have an honorable man and those are hard to find these days ... and you lose him over another man's cock ... not a good decision. And your mom & dad would be so disappointed in you. Think of the Christmas gathering when everyone gets together and THIS YEAR you're there without your husband 'cause you went and got FUCKED by another man's cock and thought it was cool ... you do KNOW what they'll be whispering about behind your back, don't you? You'll be the talk of Christmas 2024 for sure.
Like always, very cogent advice.

Just to be clear here, my post was not a “celebration “ of my infidelity, but simply a reporting of news. I had been telling everyone on here that I had been completely faithful for 8+ years, so I thought it was the open and honest thing to do to confess my dalliance.
To a bunch or whacko strangers who 90% are posing as ladies..maybe you should confess to your husband, maybe he will be into it. He will find out anyway, you might as be the one to tell him

Just to be clear here, my post was not a “celebration “ of my infidelity, but simply a reporting of news. I had been telling everyone on here that I had been completely faithful for 8+ years, so I thought it was the open and honest thing to do to confess my dalliance.
Personally speaking I think you’re posting it here to validate your cheating by having others normalize it. It’s your relationship. You own it. If you can live with the disrespect to your husband that’s your decision but he deserves better. Clearly he’s not on here with you. My guess is you don’t have the nerve to tell him and deal with the outcome.

That's YOUR opinion n ur welcome to it, but calling ppl names because u don't agree with them, that shows ur level of immaturity
No his moronic statement makes him a moron, you must be the second member in his exclusive club! There is such thing as a dumb question and his statement makes him a MORON!

No his moronic statement makes him a moron, you must be the second member in his exclusive club! There is such thing as a dumb question and his statement makes him a MORON!
And defending the statement makes you an idiot as well. Let me guess, you also support barebacking, dropping the black seed… keep living your little fantasy here and hope your wife doesn’t find your account!

I haven’t been on here much lately, as I’ve been debating whether or not to share this news with the B2W community, but I’m absolutely bursting to tell someone about it, so here it is - I finally ended my years-long bbc-celibacy. Meaning, I broke my marriage vows and got gloriously fucked by a bbc. Feeling a little guilty now, but still, I don’t regret my decision one bit. It was wonderful!

I won’t go into the details here, but suffice it to say that all the stars alligned and the perfect opportunity arose, under the ideal circumstances, and I just couldn’t resist. I gave into my urges. Note, this does not mean that I’m back in the lifestyle and ”open for business “. It just means that a perfect opportunity arose and I enjoyed it thoroughly! Hahaha.

Glad you got that bbc that you desired

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240901_142853_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240901_142853_Samsung Internet.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 11
Back